• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The missing KH title?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zachen

Awards
So do you guys remember Tetsuya Nomura announcing a KH title featuring a new main character? This would have been 2 years ago or so. I ask because I wonder if that game will ever happen and if so what relevance does it have?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I remember vague musings about another KH game that didn't make the cut and will probably never see the light of day, but I don't recall if anything was said about new characters. Maybe a "new character" in the sense that's it would have been one not previously focused on, but an all new character isn't ringing any bells.

Shogo-Kun

Awards
You might be talking about Birth by Sleep Vol. 2, but if not I believe there was one mention of a "mystery game" that was silently canceled and ended up becoming Dream Drop Distance.

This information may incorrect, so if anyone has the corresponding interview on hand please feel free to correct me.

mistwalker14

Yes I remember, I thought I was the only one. Nomura said before KH3 he wanted to release a new KH game (I think this was before BBS Final Mix was released) about a new character.... I never heard of this "game" later on

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The mysterious title that was in development while KH3D was being made was shelved ages ago. We know absolutely nothing about it and probably never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back