• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The MoM's Origins

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Back in KINGDOM HEARTS III, when Sora is about to face Ansem, Xemnas and Young 'nort, Master Xehanort mentions that he only needs four more keys in order to complete the 13 No Names. That hit me. No Name is the MoM's signature Keyblade. But 13 represents the 13 Seekers of Darkness.

13 fragments of Darkness.

Hmm...

If No Name is a Keyblade of Darkness, and the MoM said that he comes from a time even before KHx and that a Keyblade War is still happening, what if he's originally one of the very first 13 Seekers of Darkness? What if, because his No Name is one of the 13 Keyblades of Darkness, Xehanort could make other fragments because the MoM's Keyblade is an original one? Could that be the reason as to why Young Xehanort said that MX's Keyblade is important is because it's one of the ancient Keyblades?

What makes you wonder, though: what is the MoM doing? Was he tired of being in the Darkness? Knew what he was doing was wrong? Could it be that the reason he is always wearing a coat is because he is actually one of those dark beings that turns into humanoid entities?

AR829038

Awards
Back in KINGDOM HEARTS III, when Sora is about to face Ansem, Xemnas and Young 'nort, Master Xehanort mentions that he only needs four more keys in order to complete the 13 No Names. That hit me. No Name is the MoM's signature Keyblade. But 13 represents the 13 Seekers of Darkness.

13 fragments of Darkness.

Hmm...

If No Name is a Keyblade of Darkness, and the MoM said that he comes from a time even before KHx and that a Keyblade War is still happening, what if he's originally one of the very first 13 Seekers of Darkness? What if, because his No Name is one of the 13 Keyblades of Darkness, Xehanort could make other fragments because the MoM's Keyblade is an original one? Could that be the reason as to why Young Xehanort said that MX's Keyblade is important is because it's one of the ancient Keyblades?

What makes you wonder, though: what is the MoM doing? Was he tired of being in the Darkness? Knew what he was doing was wrong? Could it be that the reason he is always wearing a coat is because he is actually one of those dark beings that turns into humanoid entities?

Sorry, but I'm gonna have to pop your theory for a moment.
Contrary to the way it's presented, Master Xehanort's No Name is NOT in fact a Keyblade of Darkness. It is, actually, a Keyblade of Light. The only Keyblade of Darkness we've ever seen throughout the series has been Mickey's Kingdom Key D. That and Riku-Ansem's Keyblade of Heart in KH1 are the only non-Keyblades of Light we have ever seen. I like your theory, but the premise it's based on isn't quite accurate.

okhi12

Awards
It's confusing and the game doesn't try to explain anything about this, but given how the X-Blade is supposed to be created I think the 13 No Name copies are made of light and darkness instead of just darkness. They appeared as a result of the clash between the 7 lights and 13 darknesses and thus they are made of a combination of both forces, otherwise it would not make sense for the X-Blade to be forged with only the dark pieces.

Also, you said that Xehanort's No Name is one of the 13 keyblades but I'm not so sure about that. The 13 keyblades took the form of No Name -probably because they were in Xehanort's control- but they're a different thing altogether, I don't think the original No Name can be counted as one of the 13. The strongest evidence is that Xehanort summoned the X-Blade to unlock Kingdom Hearts, then he used No Name during the goat armor battle and switched to X-Blade again for the last fight. If No Name was 'sacrificed' as one of the 13 blades needed to forge the X-Blade then it would not exist as a separate Keyblade at the same time. But I'm aware the way keyblades work makes no sense anymore so I could be wrong. Still, whether or not that X-Blade still exists the No Name returned to Luxu unharmed, which would be odd if it was part of the X-Blade that was either destroyed or still in Sora's possession -or the good guys at least-.

Back