• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

The most annoying heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Keyblade-Master-

Awards
Hey guys who do you think are the most annoying heartless of KH or KH Com?
I personaly think that the darkballs are the most the always run and i don't know i simply hate them just like the wizards right when you are going to get rid of one hr teleports

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

maz

Awards
Website
twilightown.fateback.com
the big fat bodeis that shoot fire at you.
they usually show unp in agrabah.
i get so frustrated when having to fight them, they just tick me off!

S King

Awards
Air Bandit. With every other heartless, I can predict how they move and how to counter (to get tech-points), but these things are so hard to hit and only endurable when I can kill them in one three-hit combo.

Cetramarius

Awards
Website
www.reager.no
I think either spooks, if thats the things with the eye light things, and the black mushrooms, i think they are even worse than rare truffles

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Awards
I ABSOLUTLEY HATE THE BLACK MUSHROOMS. (The ones that turn to stone and shoot poison at you)
They take forever to kill if you're weak, not to mention if you need a rare item from them it's hard enough to find them, yet alone get the time. *Smoke rises from head*