• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The most annoying heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade-Master-

Hey guys who do you think are the most annoying heartless of KH or KH Com?
I personaly think that the darkballs are the most the always run and i don't know i simply hate them just like the wizards right when you are going to get rid of one hr teleports

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

S King

Air Bandit. With every other heartless, I can predict how they move and how to counter (to get tech-points), but these things are so hard to hit and only endurable when I can kill them in one three-hit combo.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
I think either spooks, if thats the things with the eye light things, and the black mushrooms, i think they are even worse than rare truffles

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I ABSOLUTLEY HATE THE BLACK MUSHROOMS. (The ones that turn to stone and shoot poison at you)
They take forever to kill if you're weak, not to mention if you need a rare item from them it's hard enough to find them, yet alone get the time. *Smoke rises from head*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back