• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The most annoying heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness3

i think the most annoying heartless is the Purple black mushroom. It turns to invinicble mode where i can't hurt it and i have to wait to turn back to normal.

Id have to say the fat banbits eapecially when they charge at you

darkness_boy6 said:
definetly black mushrooms b cuz of their poison

Use graviaga on them it kills them 1 hit (its thier special weakness in case you didn't know)

Keyblade-Master-

Oh yeah i forgot powerwild ah i hate them when you first fight them also the black mushrooms in hades cup (time limit) they waste a lot of time also neoshadows on CoM they get into the ground right when im going to kill them

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
the thing about the mushrooms is that you have to kill them the right way, the black mushrooms are to be hit as fast to death before they go away, if you actually kill them, you will get a price,

Blondie

Those jellyfish things in Atlantica. The whole level annoyed me and those stupid things just tipped it over the edge.

RikuFanGirl13

I thought the Darkballs were easy, but the ones that I always have had trouble with are the Fat Bandits. I can get the Large bodies easily, and Defenders (cept in KH:CoM then there the worst!!!)those are easy, just not the Fat Bandits...

Joker Boi_No.12

Large Bodies and Defenders are SO ANNOYING in KH1 and EVEN WORSE in CoM. I would run from them in CoM because they are so annoying and hard to kill

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
powerwilds are very irritating. (the monkeys in Deep Jungle). they're too quick. also, the Fat Heartless and those angel-winged things. i was terrified I would get K.O.'d in the World Terminus in End of the World, because then i'd have to fight Chernabog all over again. the angel-winged things were ANNOYING.

I hate those fat bandits when they charge at you and also what was annoying was those exploding heartless when you hit them

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Those angel style heartless at the end of the world. The magic users. They always blocked! ARGH! >O

Edala Fort

i have no apparent idea on easy ways to defeat darkballs or wizards but the fat guy is easy. Both of them. get your strength to at least 87 - i think - and you can kill them in 1 hit. No sweat, eh?

the_titan

most everybody says that there is at least 1 annoying heartless at least until u get really powerful but i dont think any heartless r annoying cuz they r so easy 2 beat

B

BhK master

i hate the heartless called shadow its that warriror wth a sword which uses that spell on you that annoys me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back