• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The most annoying heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kairi2009

Darkballs and Black Mushrooms, especially when they turn white and you can't harm them!!!!!

RikuOfDarkness

I'm playing through in Expert Mode after not playing the game at all for over a year. I'm finding ALOT of them annoying. Anything can seem to kill me in like 2-3 hits.

KH Riku

i hate the dam dark balls and the large bodies its so anoying when u bounce off of them

Awards
those stupid reakin' little green ones, man they annoy the heck outta me, ya hit em, they fliy away, heal themselves, then come back and annoy you more!

Mickey's_Soilder

I didnt like those dark things at end of world dat u had to fight. Da ones wid the swords and can circle around you have a succesful attack no matter wat.

rikus_brother

Even with strike raid i think that the fat bandits are by far the most annoying heartless in the game.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Darkballs are really annoying, they're just basically a big black and purple chomping balloon. Those powerwilds were a pain in the ass as well. Stealth Sneeks were a nightmare as well

Night Shadow

in kh1 i hate trying to fight the girl powerwilds, and in khcom defenders buged me untill i played as riku and then it was the neoshadows cus they could dodge sora and rikus good sleights

Oracle

Fat Bandit by far. He made my expert game a living hell x_x Literally! -gets scorched in flames- I think we could have done better without that flamethrower like attack

omnikey

the stupid large body things are so annoying along with the wight nights, i cant stand those stupid little...............pieces of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back