• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the most inportant thing in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHandBritney

what is the most important thing to you in KH2?What do you like about KH?Also what would you want in KH2?

DarrcEnigma

The most important thing as far as I'm concerned is the storyline. Always has been, always will be -- forums such as these wouldn't exist otherwise.

After playing games such as God of War and the Devil May Cry series, I'm beginning to expect more and more out of the action genre. An expectation level I personally don't think will be met by Kingdom Hearts II or any other potential future games in this series. ... If they manage all of that, though, I'd be quite impressed, not to mention how happy I'd be.

I think my only fear right now is that the supposed "second game curse" will rear it's ugly head again. Devil May Cry 2 and Xenosaga II were huge let downs in comparison to their originals, both of which I enjoyed for whatever reason. While the second games were somewhat ok on their own, they just didn't carry the same "feeling" or general depth -- something I feel is immeasurably important to this series. And while I realize COM is technically the second game, KHII will be the second game on a PlayStation.

Milh_Amethyz

Its the most owerfull enemy and CG and The Story......

Let say this in a short term

ITS THE GAME!!! THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT!!!

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Most important to me, like DarrcEnigma, is the story, the plot. Are they going to answer all our questions? Are they going to make it understandable? Are they going to make it GOOD? We'll all see eventually.

And also, the final battle. I always get scared before them 'cause I don't use guides first time round. xD

thecloser

the story and the final batlle was to easy the last time i hope it's a hard one now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back