• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The NEW 7 Hearts of Light?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Let's all figure out what Larxene means.

So she says Elsa is a new pure heart of light...

Who else could fit in this mold? Rapunzel?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Rapunzel makes sense. I'm curious how Larxene and possibly Marluxia intend to do it. Also why not just go after the current ones instead of making new ones?

dianted

Awards
Anna and Rapunzel are both huge contenders.

I'm curious as to if they're replacing the original 7 (maybe keeping Kairi) or if they're gonna be a separate thing.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Xehanort could be trying to make artificial PoH by extracting the darkness from those with a strong light instead of going after the real ones.

I'm curious who these other new 7 hearts could be because right now all I have are joke answers.

EDIT: Just thought of a possibility: Boo is one of them and Vanitas will try to kidnap her.

Last edited:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
We can throw in Boo as a potential new PoH as well; Vanellope to a lesser degree. There's a lot of implications to be taken from a new set of PoH, so this is going to be a fun season of discussion.

Leaferian

Awards
I wonder... perhaps Sora's actions from KH1 and KH2 have placed the Princess of Hearts' worlds somehow beyond the Organization's reach. We know that the locations of each world are not necessarily static after all, and it could be that their worlds are somehow sealed off to denizens of darkness. Maybe that's why none of the Princess of Hearts' worlds are returning; They may be totally safe, making Xehanort's threat of going after them toothless.

At the same time, these "Seven new hearts" may not have to be utterly without darkness. They keyblade wielders who will be the Guardians of Light certainly won't be without darkness, maybe sufficiently strong light and weak darkness is enough to meet the requirements. Also, by referring to them as "new hearts of light" rather than "new princesses of heart", perhaps they open the way for male characters to also be the target of the Organization's plans if sufficiently "light" enough.

Swing

Awards
Maybe the new generation of Disney princesses?

1. Elsa
2. Anna
3. Tiana
4. Rapunzel
5. Moana
6. Merida
7. Kairi

kingsoraful

Awards

1. Elsa
2. Anna
3. Tiana
4. Rapunzel
5. Moana
6. Merida
7. Kairi

No to Moana. Cause they said BH6 was the last chosen world.

IMO it's Kida(Atlantis) or Tiana(PATF). Tiana would make more sense cause she's an official disney princess.

I would replace Merida with Kida or Pocahontas IMO.

Also this does not have to be females. Hiro I can see being a pure heart.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
I think they are trying to seek out contenders of their own because they literally threatened to go after the princesses in 3D, so the good guys KNOW they are going to do it. So they in turn KNOW that those princesses would be likely kept safe or under heavy security anyway. Why not just go out and try to find other contenders that are not currently under house arrest and make those work instead?

ghostwarmen

Awards
I could see:
Elsa
Rapunzel
Boo
Elizabeth (maybe)
Tiana
Pocahontas?
Kairi

We could probably use the quote to maybe gauge the remaining worlds Disney wise.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I feel like she was talking about Anna

Anyway I have no clue what she meant.

IDK if she was talking about Anna, but I'm pretty confident Anna is 1 of them.

Re: Elsa, Larxene does say "maybe she's 1 of the 7 pure lights we need". I think it's pretty obvious Elsa has darkness in her heart (whether that's OK for these new hearts IDK), even Larxene said "What will Elsa accept? Light or darkness?"

So maybe Larxene is tracking the wrong sister?

Also this does not have to be females. Hiro I can see being a pure heart.

I don't see Hiro as a contender, the hatred he expressed towards Yokai (even trying to have Baymax kill him) is definitely darkness. All the princesses they've chosen are like the epitome of goodness in all scenarios.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

1. Elsa
2. Anna
3. Tiana
4. Rapunzel
5. Vanellope
6. Merida
7. Namine

Kairi is a pre-existing Princess of Heart and Moana was created after Big Hero 6 was released...

I've added Vanellope to justify Wreck-It Ralph being thematically relevant to the Princess of Hearts theme in Union X.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I don't think WIR will have a world, which would make Vanellope unlikely. Vanellope would be a weird choice anyway. I hope Boo isn't one either.

I'm definitely betting on Tiana.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I don't think WIR will have a world, which would make Vanellope unlikely. Vanellope would be a weird choice anyway.

Actually, Vanellope has more credence to be a new Princess than Alice ever did for a variety of reasons.

For starters, she's royalty so she has legitimate lineiage. But more importantly, she has a pure personality and her character arc is somewhat reminiscent of Namine. A kind-hearted person who just so happens to have concerning powers. Even if she is a video game character, Re: Coded demonstrated that Data characters can indeed grow a heart.

[video=youtube;S7iCwAW3NlM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7iCwAW3NlM[/video]

And besides, if Vanellope is indeed a new Princess, it could explain why Wreck-It Ralph was relegated to Union X (assuming it is indeed the new Disney world for that game). Nomura would still be sticking to the theme of Princess of Hearts worlds by doing so.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Definitely pulling for my girl Tiana. Y'know, it's no coincidence that Keith David did the voice for SE's conference.

horto12485

Awards
I highly doubt Pocahontas could be part of the new 7 Hearts of Light since we might not see a Pocahontas World for Kingdom Hearts 3.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
There's always Megara (I wonder if they'll have her sacrifice herself for Herc in KH3 like in the movie--that would make her PoH-worthy). It would add a little more purpose to the world after returning so many times. Hm.

I'd only put the odds against it because so far we haven't seen an Org. member for the Olympus world. Demyx would fit there if he's returning. I don't know if Lexaeus is supposed to be a Nort, but he would fit there, too, since Sora's going there to regain his strength (physical strength being Lexaeus' biggest feature).

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
There's always Megara (I wonder if they'll have her sacrifice herself for Herc in KH3 like in the movie--that would make her PoH-worthy). It would add a little more purpose to the world after returning so many times. Hm.

I'd only put the odds against it because so far we haven't seen an Org. member for the Olympus world. Demyx would fit there if he's returning. I don't know if Lexaeus is supposed to be a Nort, but he would fit there, too, since Sora's going there to regain his strength (physical strength being Lexaeus' biggest feature).

Braig is the nort for Olympus. We saw him in both trailers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back