• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The new bad guys in BBS can't be "light"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

afrobutt

Silver Member
And light in its purest form makes... what?

Well, if the Princesses of Heart are any indication, then light doesn't make any type of monster. A person full of light is still just a person. In fact, it seems that light is sort of the "default" standard for humans, and that darkness is required to corrupt a person into something else.

So that's why I don't like these ideas that light is what the BBS enemies are composed of. It just doesn't make sense, light doesn't corrupt people at all, we have proof.

Well.... here's my 3 cents (that's right, 3 whole freakin cents. Take that cliched opening lines ^^)

I belive that light can be used to harm and corrupt others. Part of that idea comes from Kairi's gramdma's story. Yeah I know it's non-canon, but it still makes a solid point. Too much light can be a bad thing. Also, as said by Ansem the seeker of darkness, hearts are mostly made of darkness with just a little light (in responce to your defalt light comment thing)

Last edited:

shadow_of_light

I belive that light can be used to harm and corrupt others. Part of that idea comes from Kairi's gramdma's story. Yeah I know it's non-canon, but it still makes a solid point. Too much light can be a bad thing. Also, as said by Ansem the seeker of darkness, hearts are mostly made of darkness with just a little light (in responce to your defalt light comment thing)

yeah, like how too much light makes a person begin to crave more and then they resort to do whatever they can do to get it. reminds me on 1984 (if any of you have read it): the party really has no reason to gain the power, they just want it.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
not all of the enemies have to be nothing or darkness twilight could be a possibility

Well light+light=/=darkness.

The new enemies are darkness. When they're destroyed, they evaporate in a cloud of darkness. They're made of darkness, and ancestors [as Nomura says] to the heartless. So again, WHY would they be light?

shadow_of_light

Well light+light=/=darkness.

The new enemies are darkness. When they're destroyed, they evaporate in a cloud of darkness. They're made of darkness, and ancestors [as Nomura says] to the heartless. So again, WHY would they be light?

so basically its a heartless, but without the heart... but, goiong from what mickey said, there's darkness in everyone's heart, so why would darkness make itself physical without one?
just... throwing that out there... *braces self*

King Mario

If Kingdom Hearts is light and Xemnas absorbed the power of Kingdom Hearts to kill Sora and the others, wouldnt that mean Xemnas used light for evil? I too don't like the idea that light could be used for evil, but I just wanted to bring this up.

IDX Rider

Ancestors of heartless. And heartless is made of darkness and takes shape of a being covered in darkness who has no heart. Perhaps these enemies are pure darkness. Not heartless, but pure darkness that is able to take its own physical shape? Wish we had more info on this. It'll make things so much easier.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Ancestors of heartless. And heartless is made of darkness and takes shape of a being covered in darkness who has no heart. Perhaps these enemies are pure darkness. Not heartless, but pure darkness that is able to take its own physical shape? Wish we had more info on this. It'll make things so much easier.

That's an interesting idea. But where would this darkness come from. Heartless are the darkness in people's hearts made real. But if these are just pure darkness, where would it come from?

one wing angel

so basically its a heartless, but without the heart... but, goiong from what mickey said, there's darkness in everyone's heart, so why would darkness make itself physical without one?
just... throwing that out there... *braces self*

okay so if they are hearless without the hearts then............maybe it's the purest form of darkness from kingdom hearts? remember when "ansem" called to the darkness of kingdom hearts and it started to come at him almost like it had a mind of it's own? maybe that was the purest form of darkness.....or maybe a worlds heart turned into a heartless? i got no clue just throwing ideas out there

UrbanQuattrus

what if the new enemy is using a power like riku's ya know twilight?thats not the power of nothing is it?

I suppose that could be a possibility.

They didn't put kairi's grandmother's story in for kicks u know, it has some kind of importance whether it's true or not is yet to be decided.

I agree. But so far, it's still just a children's story, and likely isn't a fully accurate representation of events.

If Kingdom Hearts is light and Xemnas absorbed the power of Kingdom Hearts to kill Sora and the others, wouldnt that mean Xemnas used light for evil?

You know, that's a good point. Especially because the majority of the dark hearts that escaped when Ansem blew it up came down and turned into heartless. Then again, some light escaped too, which is what reverted Riku to his true form, so I don't know what the remnant of that kingdom hearts was fully composed of when Xemnas absorbed it.

Stars

リク
If Kingdom Hearts is light and Xemnas absorbed the power of Kingdom Hearts to kill Sora and the others, wouldnt that mean Xemnas used light for evil? I too don't like the idea that light could be used for evil, but I just wanted to bring this up.

Wasn't Kingdom Hearts is light and dark..?

King Mario

I don't think KH can have darkness, because when Sora hearts from Heartless, he's acually releasing them from darkness, and if KH has darkness then why would the hearts get freed from darkness and then go back to it?

(I apologise if what I said is confusing)

one wing angel

......ummmmmm IT Did??.....

well we don't know if riku can still use darkness(although i assume) but after diz destroyed the moon in the world that never was the resulting blast turned riku back to his old self and at the end of the battlewith xemnas riku couldn't use his darkness to open a path to escape

one wing angel

I don't think KH can have darkness, because when Sora hearts from Heartless, he's acually releasing them from darkness, and if KH has darkness then why would the hearts get freed from darkness and then go back to it?

i am a little confused by what you said do you mean kh itself can't have darkness? it can because kh is the heart of all worlds and as mickey stated there is darkness in every heart which is why ansem and xemnas were using it to gain more power by using the darker half of the heart

Stars

リク

Sori, i dun understand what u saying at all... Lol xD
KH has both light and dark..not sure how im going to explain. XP

King Mario

Oh, let me fix this:

I don't think KH can have darkness, because when Sora frees hearts from Heartless, he's acually releasing them from darkness, and if KH has darkness then why would the hearts get freed from darkness/heartless and then go back to it?

Better, now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back