• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The new Boss in the NA version of BBS...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrTempo

As you may already know, BBS has been finally fully announced for US shores...We know it's in summer..But, anyway, one of the new things is a new boss...Any ideas, folks?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Probably a secret boss. That's what they did for KH1 when they released it in English. :3

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
No, they specifically said it was a new boss for the USA release, so it must be a completely new one. Let's hope it's a canon secret boss.

That would be awesome and definitely a dream come true for me, but usually the canon secret boss fights are always featured in the Final Mix versions... T~T Actually, that's ALWAYS where the canon secret boss fights have been...

It'd take a Christmas miracle for the Canon Secret Boss to be in the US version. XD *Wishes upon a star* Jiminy, you better not mess up on this one! XD jk

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I not sure who the new boss will be.
It might be a new boss in the Mirage Area.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i would have to say sephiroth. zack did look up to him, and it could explain his origin a bit more

Penance

My god if it's the new character in some form...oh man...oh...man.

Ness

I bet its another sentiment thing of a different character. And it's most probably in the mirage arena.

Last edited:

Samhain

Bronze Member
ugh. no sephiroth. it was already a pain in the ass for the first 2 games.

young master xehanort :D
sora?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Why for some reason, I think this will fuel the development of exclusive content for the Japanese version?

Allister Rose

French Lover
your sarcasm sucks :D

kthx
if you can tell it's sarcasm, then that means it doesnt. either way, young master xehanort sounds fun, but completely waste of time.

young master xehanort would be like, fighting a battle from the past, it would be some sort of tutorial boss.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Sephiroth is boring, I don't understand why anyone would want him over all of the other possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back