• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The new Boss in the NA version of BBS...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Yeah, it said it was a new secret boss, in addition to Vanitas Sentiment.

Hmm... I started a similar thread as well. It's hard to think of something, and it would probably connect to something in the future of the series. Not like the KH1 secret bosses like Phantom or Kurt Zisa. And this secret boss would have to fit canonically into the story.

Here's an idea. BBS relates a lot to the Keyblade War. So, what if this secret boss is the sentiment or spirit or whatever of somebody from that conflict? Maybe this person would have some sort of armor (not a duplicate of armor we've already seen though, like Terra's).

OR what if it's Eraqus's armor? It was never stated that he HAD armor, but it never stated that he DIDN'T! Plus, how else would he be able to provide Ven and the others with armor that he didn't have himself. He hated the darkness, and the whole purpose of the armor was to protect one from the darkness.

So, my idea is that it's Eraqus's suit of armor. The only part that will look familiar is the mid-torso, because we've seen Eraqus wearing that before.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Awards
Sephiroth would be utterly idiotic, I don't know if I would even both trying to beat him. There's just absolutely no appeal left.
But I'd bet my left nut it isn't him anyway for that very reason.

Another Final Fantasy boss could work, but as has been said, I really want it to be some canon battle.
In terms of what I want:

Battle against an original character in the vain of Xemnas/Lingering Sentiment (VS just doesn't do it for me) > Disney boss (there's a few here that I'd want- the Hag/Queen or one of the other titans comes to mind) > New Final Fantasy Boss (Meh) >>>> Generic Unversed (as much as I'm sure they could come up with something creative and cool, I think we have enough optional Unversed in the Mirage Arena) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sephiroth

Radon

mofo
I'm hoping for a canon one that relates to Reconnect. I found the lack of a relative boss disapointing in BBS.

EDIT: The other keyblade warriors MX mentioned anyone? How about Ienzo's mama killa?

kingofgame981

Awards
I'm hoping for a canon one that relates to Reconnect. I found the lack of a relative boss disapointing in BBS.

I hope you right.

How about Ienzo's mama killa?
Lol, I wish her style like Larxene, crazy bitch!

... What about making an four extra bosses like KH1? That's gonna be hell.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I'm probably alone on this one, but I don't want it to be a secret superboss, I want plain normal bosses to replace the 2nd Magic Mirror fight & the cheap shade jelly cop out in Ven's trip to OC. I nominate the Queen & the Lava Titan.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Lawl its sora BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
or young xehanort >:O

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
It should be like....Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene's somebodys, and progress in levels or something...

idk

Key

Exile
Awards
doesnt anyone consider genisis besides me

*raises hand* i do!

Battle against an original character in the vain of Xemnas/Lingering Sentiment (VS just doesn't do it for me) > Disney boss (there's a few here that I'd want- the Hag/Queen or one of the other titans comes to mind) > New Final Fantasy Boss (Meh) >>>> Generic Unversed (as much as I'm sure they could come up with something creative and cool, I think we have enough optional Unversed in the Mirage Arena) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sephiroth

^this. XD

yeah, it'd be cool to have another canon secret boss. mystery character anyone? :D

The other keyblade warriors MX mentioned anyone? How about Ienzo's mama killa?

lol, that's be interesting...

It should be like....Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene's somebodys, and progress in levels or something...

idk

i'm not expecting to see them until KH3, but it'd be interesting to say the least ._______.

Allister Rose

French Lover
It's gonna be Cloud.

Gotta be.

Either that, or make another Sephy and/or bring back Chernbog.
i would imagine that if it's one or the other, both will appear anyways.

kh2 did hint that cloud and/or sephiroth were once part of eachother

Allister Rose

French Lover
i tihnk it would be great if it were a female boss if it were to be about reconnect:kingdom hearts....but for some reason i dont think this boss has any relation to reconnect:kh

αsiя

space coke
as much i would love someone new and canon, i just get this feeling that it's just going to be some sort of boss like kurt ziza or the phantom

A

Azrael

i would imagine that if it's one or the other, both will appear anyways.

kh2 did hint that cloud and/or sephiroth were once part of eachother

No they didn't. Sephiroth is supposed to represent the dark parts of Cloud's past like in FFVII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back