• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The new Boss in the NA version of BBS...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Sephiroth is boring, I don't understand why anyone would want him over all of the other possibilities.

it's nto that i "want" him. it's that he's the most probable one after so many hints appeared in BBS.

either him or genesis, but then again, would nomura consider him notably important in ffVII to put him in kh?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No more Sephiroth. Please.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
since now we have zach im guessing it to be angeal.... no wait genisis who was the bad one

Trimms

omg Sephiroth is so fucking boring. Get him out of these games. There are so many good villains in FF to just rip out of, why choose him again? I don't care if it makes sense with Zack, it's just boring. I would much rather have a boss related to KH than FF anyway.

Z

Zulkir

No...no more Sephiroth, PLEASE. If they're going to put an FF villain, make it Golbez or some other villain, stop using the SAME ONE!

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Genesis...???
Some FF character...???
If the boss will be canon, then hopefully the new character from the new "mystery" KH, in some shape or form...or something like his final boss.
O-M-F-G... NO MORE SEPHIROTH.

If anything, they may just do what they did with the American KH1, and have like an Unversed Boss added into the game somewhere.

OH WAIT...I hope we'll get one of the other titans in Olympus Coliseum (Fire Titan, Wind Titan, the Cyclops...one of those, I'd be happy with).

invasian94

Sora
Sephiroth
or Young MX are the ones I hope for. I also wonder about the crown stickers

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Maybe that new central character Nomura was talking about and then suddenly was like "mum's the word"?

Key

Exile
Awards
NOT sephiroth. NO MORE PLXTHNX. i had enough of him in KH1/2 D8

i'm thinking it's either an Unvversed boss, Genesis, or the new character in some way shape or form (though it's highly unlikely)

DrTempo

Whoa..3 Pages already? Anyway, it'll probably be an Unversed boss or maybe that new char mentioned..If it's Sora, somehow...

Young MX...Probably not.

Birnax

Really hoping the new secert boss isn't Sephiroth. I want it to be a new kh character.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
it could be sora with donald and goofy
so hed have healling and of course powerers we never had or genisis zach nemisis

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Personally, I don't think it's anything like Sora or Young Xehanort. Doesn't seem like they would be willing to allow non-original Disney characters to screw with the timestream.

A part of me wishes it's Xehanort, but it's crushed under the fact that it probably won't happen.

I wish Nomura would use more characters he didn't design.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
woah woah woah where is everyone getting this new boss stuff?

i demand evidence!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
doesnt anyone consider genisis besides me

Sadie808

No, they specifically said it was a new boss for the USA release, so it must be a completely new one. Let's hope it's a canon secret boss.

Sucking Nomura dont wanna share your VS lol
I wonder who the new secret boss could be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back