• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The new Boss in the NA version of BBS...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
aside from me being gay for a young master xehanort boss battle it would be interesting to fight sora.

obviously not canon at all but i always wanted to know what sora is really capable of

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Sora's mom would own us soo not her. Kairi's grandmother would kick our ass so nooooooo. I'm bettin on the character for "Reconnect" in some kind of disguise so we don't know the identity. Or Genesis which will = WIN

Negative

Personally, I'm hoping for the Evil Queen, but highly unlikely. She needed to be a boss.

I'm alright for anything, as long is it's not Sephiroth.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
aside from me being gay for a young master xehanort boss battle it would be interesting to fight sora.

obviously not canon at all but i always wanted to know what sora is really capable of

Yeah, but I want a canon battle personally. All these other secret bosses have been (except maybe Vanitas's sentiment).

Someone made a great suggestion on another thread. What if this secret boss will be an antagonist from the mystery game or something? You know, the game that might center on a young master xehanort. It would be interesting to fight the person he considered to be a powerful enemy.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i want Genesis, or at least Angeal.

tho sora would b interesting.

DrTempo

haha maybe it`s The Ventus Vs Lea fight^^
This DOES make sense..They did have the proper setup....Maybe this could be the case ala Sora VS Roxas was(in KH2, the fight was a cutscene; in the Final Mix version, you could play the fight.)

Sadie808

This DOES make sense..They did have the proper setup....Maybe this could be the case ala Sora VS Roxas was(in KH2, the fight was a cutscene; in the Final Mix version, you could play the fight.)

If this does happen hooo players in japan are going to be like wtf >:O

then sometime later who knowns they might get a final mix version of bbs which has the ventus & lea and more add on stuff like for exmple new moves for TAV and maybe a command board with master xehanort & Vanitas <-------------- i would want that haha

ReflectoMan

Awards
If it's a new secret boss it will have something to do with kingdom hearts reconnect or it will be just a random boss like in kh1 and after you beat him you will get a special cutsceen

I would like it to be Sora or Riku in their keyblade armor.
This wouldn't make any sense since they would be like four lol but it sure would be cool maybe from the future I'm sure nomura could fit that in

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
If it's a new secret boss it will have something to do with kingdom hearts reconnect or it will be just a random boss like in kh1 and after you beat him you will get a special cutsceen

This wouldn't make any sense since they would be like four lol but it sure would be cool maybe from the future I'm sure nomura could fit that in

I meant like them from the future since the boss would have something to do with reconnect, and I could see the new generation of keyblade warriors getting keyblade armor.

Awards
Why for some reason, I think this will fuel the development of exclusive content for the Japanese version?

I agree! Having extra content like this will make the Japanese audience demand a Final Mix. I don't mind that they make Final Mixes, I just mind that they usually make the extra content in the Final Mixes cannon. That's really selfish of SE to do that, especially when KH is extremely popular in NA.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I agree! Having extra content like this will make the Japanese audience demand a Final Mix. I don't mind that they make Final Mixes, I just mind that they usually make the extra content in the Final Mixes cannon. That's really selfish of SE to do that, especially when KH is extremely popular in NA.

I agree, kh1FM really affected kh 358/2 days and a bit of kh2 in the intro. kh2fm sort of affected BBS, but it wasn't really necessary to know this right away due to days

Awards
I agree, kh1FM really affected kh 358/2 days and a bit of kh2 in the intro. kh2fm sort of affected BBS, but it wasn't really necessary to know this right away due to days

Yeah, but KH2FM is gonna affect KH3 probably. With the Lingering Sentiment fight if it turns out to be cannon, and the Chamber of Repose in the Radiant Garden castle. Even though it is mentioned in Days, it doesn't mention the fact that Aqua's armor is in there, and that Xigbar heard someone talking to Xemnas. In the BBS secret ending it doesnt show that the armor was put into the Chamber of Repose.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yeah, but KH2FM is gonna affect KH3 probably. With the Lingering Sentiment fight if it turns out to be cannon, and the Chamber of Repose in the Radiant Garden castle. Even though it is mentioned in Days, it doesn't mention the fact that Aqua's armor is in there, and that Xigbar heard someone talking to Xemnas. In the BBS secret ending it doesnt show that the armor was put into the Chamber of Repose.

like i said, it's not necessary to know that because days and BBS already revealed it.

kh2fm only tells us that LS exist and that xemnas created a room of sleep and another voice is in there, and that he searching for the room of awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back