• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The new secret boss isn't a secret at all.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas12

I am 90% sure that the boss is none other than Master Xehanort. Simple. He has an Organization cloak. The only thing I question is his weapons. We've seen him possessing a Keyblade, but the secret boss has weapons similar to Xemnas. However, as proven by Roxas and Xigbar when a human becomes a Nobody, that Nobody inherits their human's weapons. So by that logic, Xemnas should wield a Keyblade because he is the Nobody of Master Xehanort fused with Terra, BOTH of which wield Keyblades. But as we know Xemnas does NOT wield a Keyblade. If he did there would be no reason for him to attempt to use Roxas, Xion and Sora to collect hearts. So my theory is that maybe when Master Xehanort and Terra fused, somehow they created those lightsaber-esque weapons that Xemnas wields. So in short I am almost positive that the secret boss is either Master Xehanort or just plain Xehanort(aka Terra fused with MX)

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i'm going to laugh if it is someone who NO ONE has expected him to be. watch you will beat him and he will runaway and will not reveal himself, then we would have to wait till later games.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
The secret boss is never revealed...and yet when it is...it always ends up being the a different piece of the same person. Most likely this will be another piece of MX.

State

Awards
Secret boss can't be MX. MX fights, stands and walks like he was a back problem or something. At the least, that secret boss could be...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I am 90% sure that the boss is none other than Master Xehanort. Simple. He has an Organization cloak. The only thing I question is his weapons. We've seen him possessing a Keyblade, but the secret boss has weapons similar to Xemnas. However, as proven by Roxas and Xigbar when a human becomes a Nobody, that Nobody inherits their human's weapons. So by that logic, Xemnas should wield a Keyblade because he is the Nobody of Master Xehanort fused with Terra, BOTH of which wield Keyblades. But as we know Xemnas does NOT wield a Keyblade. If he did there would be no reason for him to attempt to use Roxas, Xion and Sora to collect hearts. So my theory is that maybe when Master Xehanort and Terra fused, somehow they created those lightsaber-esque weapons that Xemnas wields. So in short I am almost positive that the secret boss is either Master Xehanort or just plain Xehanort(aka Terra fused with MX)

I get the feeling it's some form of Xehanort, not sure what though.

But about your whole nobody/Xemnas weapon stuff. Terranort lost his memories after Terra locked his and MX's merged heart. Thus he lost the memories of how to wield the keyblade. Which is why Xemnas can't wield a keyblade.

Thing is, I wonder if Xemnas could still handle Aqua's keyblade? Could he have possibly been able to wield that? Oh well that is a question for another day I suppose.

State

Awards
Or, a lingering sentiment.

Who the heck knows.

You're... kinda right.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
i'm going to laugh if it is someone who NO ONE has expected him to be. watch you will beat him and he will runaway and will not reveal himself, then we would have to wait till later games.

It's Kairi's Grandma. I call dibs.

Seriously though, obviously this boss has some connection with MX but I don't think it's him per say, maybe a part of him or atleast was once a part of him anyway. As some one else mentioned it might be a Sentiment.

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
Well this is a shot in the dark here, I mean see the etheral blades, and the org13 coat. so it's natural to think it's a peice of Xehanort.

but i'm little surprised that no thinks it could be a peice of Eraqus. my only support for it is, the land of departure. and we know that he died there not in the same spot where the figure is figthing Aqua but you get the gist. and considering Aqua's life bar it's not doubt at the end of the game

but then again it probably is another impiled Xehanort incarnation.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
KH2 FM Boss was as well.

Either way, the boss is likely to be connected to Xehanort in some way shape or form. Probably another incarnation.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
KH1 FM: Boss - Canon. Fight - Canon
KH2 FM: Boss - Canon. Fight - Not Canon
NA BBS: Boss - Canon. Fight - Not Canon

that's how I think it'll play out

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Well this is a shot in the dark here, I mean see the etheral blades, and the org13 coat. so it's natural to think it's a peice of Xehanort.

but i'm little surprised that no thinks it could be a peice of Eraqus. my only support for it is, the land of departure. and we know that he died there not in the same spot where the figure is figthing Aqua but you get the gist. and considering Aqua's life bar it's not doubt at the end of the game

but then again it probably is another impiled Xehanort incarnation.
i actually thought about this too after seeing ME in battle using similar blue thingies and having a similar stance for just a moment before fighting terra. im guessing its either MX or MEs sentiment.

blueheart

Bronze Member
That would be awesome if it was Eraqus, but I doubt it is. Where would he get the coat from?

As for for Xemnas not weilding a keyblade, he is the Nobody of Xehanort, not Master Xehanort, the younger one that DiZ found. And young Xehanort did not weild a keyblade, so his Nobody didn't either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back