• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The new secret ending could take place in the realm of darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relik

I've seen a lot of people say that they think the new secret ending takes place in alternate universe, but I don't. I actually believe that they are in the realm of darkness. Think about it, look at how the place looks after the UEM blasts the sky and how everything looks. Then compare that with the beach scene in the realm of darkness at the end of KH2. So I think that, Mickey's master Yensid starting training Mickey, and gave him the Star Seeker to use (you never see a keychain on the star seeker, granted his body may be blocking it, but still you don't see a keychain on it). When sent to the battlefield, Mickey was too late. And the realm of darkness was taken over by the UEM. It would make sense because Mickey said he found his keyblade in the realm of darkness, and since the 3 knights were defeated the keyblade for that realm would've gone to the one with the strongest heart, which would've been Mickey.

Now I know some people will try and say well what if that place is the realm why would the Sora and Riku's keyblades be there too? Remember this video is different from the secret ending of KH2. In this one you don't see those 3 keyblades at all, which could've been a change he made on purpose, like the changes he made from ASAS to DD. So anything is possible, but the one thing I don't have a comment on is why the other keyblades are there. That detail aside I think it's a pretty solid theory. Let me know what you think, critism is fine but flamming isn't.

bladed asassin

^ well if you go on the kingdomkey it saids that the soilder meet with sora and tell him if he wants to beat the e.u.m he has to except the darkness..and that what is seen in the secret trailor is dream he had

im just goin by what that said .this is not my opinion

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think KH3 is going to take place in the realm of darkness. I mean we dealt with everything in the realm of light so who knows?

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
its a solid theory (though i am one of those ppl who think it is in an alternate universe. but realm of darkness could work too :p ). though riku's and sora's keyblades can in fact go with this. like many have stated, those keyblades can be those pf twilight, light, and dawn(or darkness). mickey got it becuase the FM soldier (in my theory) was killed and he obtained that keyblade. The keyblade was then drawn to Sora beucase of his heart obviously, the darkness had come to Sora's realm/universe, and Riku fell into darkness. Riku obtained his probably the same way, just that after Sora awakening made his heart open with both light and darkness and then the keyblade came to him.

point is, good theory. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back