• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The New Sora Fan Club (The Key that Connects us all)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
"My friends are my power!" was always a personal favorite of mine, though Ven has a better version of the line in BBS.
Ven and BBS ruined it :(

I like to pretend Ven never said that. It's Soras line, not Vens!

First post in the new FC, yay!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Are all the members of the original Club members of the new one? If not, I would like to re-join please. Put me down as Chuman, though. I used to be known as Chihuahuaman before this "minor setback".

Rix

Awards
Are all the members of the original Club members of the new one? If not, I would like to re-join please. Put me down as Chuman, though. I used to be known as Chihuahuaman before this "minor setback".
awww... I liked poopmuncher better

j/k
I disagree. I loved Ven's version of it.

My dear friend. Let's just agree to disagree once again.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Ven and BBS ruined it :(

I like to pretend Ven never said that. It's Soras line, not Vens!

First post in the new FC, yay!

I disagree. I think they both had great versions!

Rix

Awards
I don't think it was bad really.

I just hated that they gave Ven Sora's line. It just ruined Soras moment for me, which was(and still is) one of my favourite KH moments.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Meh. I like to think the line served both characters well. For Sora, it showcased how far along he had come from the beginning of his adventures, while for Ven it showcased his willingness to sacrifice himself to save his two dearest friends in the worlds. ;w;

Rix

Awards
My issue with it was that Sora said it, and now that Ven said it.. It's like Sora didn't say it at all. It was all Ven. That's how it feels like for me, and that's why BBS ruined that line and that scene for me.

Just trying to block Ven and BBS out of my head while watching that scene in KH.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
My issue with it was that Sora said it, and now that Ven said it.. It's like Sora didn't say it at all. It was all Ven. That's how it feels like for me, and that's why BBS ruined that line and that scene for me.

Just trying to block Ven and BBS out of my head while watching that scene in KH.

You mean in the sense that Ven's Version outstaged Sora's?

... Well yeah, he did. "My friends are my power" was rather downplayed when Sora said it, but Ven declared it with a bit of emphasis, plus the relevance of it being the same words Sora would eventually say in KH1 gave the line new meaning in both scenes.

Rix

Awards
I guess you wont understand and definitely not agree with me xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oblivioonnnnnnnnnnnnn <3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oathkeeper's a close second for me. I find it really interesting how they managed to incorporate the kanji for darkness and light into Oblivion and Oathkeeper respectively :3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Actually, I was just speaking design-wise, rather than plot xD
Sorry, should've been more specific.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh, that what you meant. I hope the Oathkeeper returns in DDD, same with Oblivion.

I honestly have no doubt that Oblivion won't appear in 3D, and since the two go hand in hand at this point, Oathkeeper will probably return as well. I find it hard to believe it won't, for the first time, in a game in which Sora is one of the two main characters.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
My favorite Keyblade is the Ultima Weapon from the first game. That was sweet.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
For some reason, I can't edit my posts. But I also wanted to ask, how do you get your text in the middle of the post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back