• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The New Sora Fan Club (The Key that Connects us all)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The word 'banner' is very deceiving xD

But that looks really nice~ My only suggestion would be adding a stroke or a glow to the Kingdom Key to make it pop out a bit more like the words :3

Volktio

hi there i would like to join the club ^^ cuz is my favorite character and when i was playing BBS the only thing that i wanted was to see young sora lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sure. Any Sora form is fine by me. Just no JesuSora. long story, It's best you don't know.

That was hilarious though xD
*cough*
Anyways yeah. The likelihood of Jesus!Sora is slim due to the way things are right now anyways.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
...The hell o.0 ^_^ Some nice philosophical quotes you got there :p

Anyways, I'd like to know Jesus!Sora's story. Sign, enlighten me!

My memory's a bit fuzzy to be honest.

Basically, it was spurred on by the scenes in Blank Points where everyone who is waiting for Sora to heal their hurting look up at the sky and say "Sora". Depending on how you interpret the scene, it can appear as that they're announcing his name to the heavens, and considering how the series has set up Sora to be this normal boy who just happens to be the only one who can save the worlds (thereby actually making it harder to believe lol), he became known as the KH equivalent of Jesus.

And Gildragon, who has actually cosplayed as Jesus in the past + a copy/pasted image of Sora's head = Jesus!Sora. lol.

That's how I remember it anyways. Back then, I didn't really participate in the FC section as much, so ^^a

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Basically, it was spurred on by the scenes in Blank Points where everyone who is waiting for Sora to heal their hurting look up at the sky and say "Sora". Depending on how you interpret the scene, it can appear as that they're announcing his name to the heavens, and considering how the series has set up Sora to be this normal boy who just happens to be the only one who can save the worlds (thereby actually making it harder to believe lol), he became known as the KH equivalent of Jesus.

And Gildragon, who has actually cosplayed as Jesus in the past + a copy/pasted image of Sora's head = Jesus!Sora. lol.

That's how I remember it anyways. Back then, I didn't really participate in the FC section as much, so ^^a

Didn't Gil's photoshop bashed Kairi as well. After the Jesus thing, I left too.

JustDarkMemories

I popped a nice grin while reading this story. The randomness entertained me :) Anyways it's late time here so I gotta go clean my a$$ and go to bed. Cya peeps tomorrow!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Now that I don't remember. But like I said, I was never particularly active in forum insanity back then.

Realm Walker

Well God did make TN in his image,a nd TN made Sora, so it's like God made him in his image.

Is TN = Tetsuya Nomura?

I remember a picture of Gildragon as Jesus with subtitles that said something like "Not even Jesus loves Kairi", though I'm not sure if that's the one you're talking about.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Is TN = Tetsuya Nomura?

Yeah.
I remember a picture of Gildragon as Jesus with subtitles that said something like "Not even Jesus loves Kairi", though I'm not sure if that's the one you're talking about.

oh so that's what you were referring to.

Well, everyone's free to like and dislike whomever they please. It's not really much of a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back