• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The new trailor and Duality.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JanisChambers

From the remix trailor it seems I was right about the idea behind the 'nobody' and the Heartless. The old man splits into two forms, one reshapes it's self into a heartless, the other remains very much the same but with amber eyes instead of the red ones he starts out with. From this I wonder about Roxas and Sora, and the other figures that seem to have an alternate. I think Sora has always been "half a person" from the very moment the KH series started, perhaps KH3 is actually a prequel showing how this first started.

Ether101

From the remix trailor it seems I was right about the idea behind the 'nobody' and the Heartless. The old man splits into two forms, one reshapes it's self into a heartless, the other remains very much the same but with amber eyes instead of the red ones he starts out with. From this I wonder about Roxas and Sora, and the other figures that seem to have an alternate. I think Sora has always been "half a person" from the very moment the KH series started, perhaps KH3 is actually a prequel showing how this first started.

No it doesn't because that armor has yet to be connected to the heartless in any way, shape or form and all of you NEED TO STOP ACTING LIKE IT HAS. Pi

I

The Show Must Go On
*laughs* No one knows what it will be called- hell, I doubt Nomura even knows what he'll call it. That being said, all of you, chill!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
^Nomura said that it would not be numbered and it would not follow the main flow, he never said anything about it not being called Kingdom Hearts.lol

As for the theory, Sora was always a whole person, although when he was turned into a heartless he became half a person or half complete. In Kingdom Hearts 2, Sora was restored when Roxas joined with him.

The Old Man had yellow eyes, it looked as though he created another being from within himself, but I bet its just that the Dark Knight has a connection to the Old man, I think they are two separate people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back