• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► The Newsroom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
The new show from Aaron Sorkin, the writer of the Social Network and the West Wing.

Stars Jeff Daniels, Emily Mortimer, Dev Patel and Olivia Munn amongst others.

[video=youtube;wC8ovJYAU3U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC8ovJYAU3U[/video]

First episode debuted on HBO the other day. I loved it. Is anyone else watching this?

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Saw it when it premiered Sunday, thought it was entertaining for the most part. Will's little soliloquy in the first ten minutes or so was easily the highlight of the pilot for me. The Deepwater Horizon stuff in the second-half was probably the strongest part of the pilot.

The only thing that really annoyed me was Emily Mortimer's character (Mackenzie or whatever her name is).

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I thought the pilot was great (just saw it a little while ago), but the show wasn't advertised very well beforehand. HBO wouldn't stop showing those commercials about that fucking hipster show "Girls", but I didn't see any ads for this, so I didn't even know it existed until days after it already premiered.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Wow, I had never heard of this before. It looks really interesting and I think I'll check it out sometime this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back