• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The next world announcement?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mittens

Been a while since I've posted here, but I thought with all the recent news influx I'd get back on it.

In the Square Presents panel at E3, Nomura said something about talking with Disney about when was a suitable time to announce the next Disney world. To me, that says both of them are thinking of one world in particular and it could possibly be something Disney is very protective/unsure of.
I'm assuming it's going to be either Frozen or one of Disney's acquired properties (Star Wars/Marvel/Pixar) that haven't appeared in the games as of yet.

Tangled I feel was a good choice to reveal first. Frozen and Star Wars/Marvel have been quite controversial with the fans so perhaps they're trying to work through that. Personally, I'd love Frozen and Pixar to be included but outside a few cameos or summons the other two don't feel right.

I don't know, what do you think about all this? :confused::redface:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I know there are people who find Frozen overrated, but I don't see why that would stop Square. The film is still highly loved and has a strong fanbase

mittens

I think Frozen being everywhere has spoiled it for a lot of people. I love the movie myself and I find it a fantastic fit for KH, but just as I wouldn't like Star Wars or Marvel, some people don't want Frozen.

I don't want to start up the whole Frozen debate again though, so another world they may introduce next could possibly have something to do with Big Hero 6? There could be some issues seeing as it's quite new? I'd love to see a BH6 world, but I'm very unsure. Speculation is all I have here haha :)

MasterZero

Big Hero 6 seems like a likely world for Kingdom Hearts 3. I, personally, would love Marvel and Star Wars, but that's just me.

Another world I would likely, but seems unlikely? Gargoyles! Improbable? Yes. But awesome. To me.

warmaster34

Been a while since I've posted here, but I thought with all the recent news influx I'd get back on it.

In the Square Presents panel at E3, Nomura said something about talking with Disney about when was a suitable time to announce the next Disney world. To me, that says both of them are thinking of one world in particular and it could possibly be something Disney is very protective/unsure of.
I'm assuming it's going to be either Frozen or one of Disney's acquired properties (Star Wars/Marvel/Pixar) that haven't appeared in the games as of yet.

Tangled I feel was a good choice to reveal first. Frozen and Star Wars/Marvel have been quite controversial with the fans so perhaps they're trying to work through that. Personally, I'd love Frozen and Pixar to be included but outside a few cameos or summons the other two don't feel right.

I don't know, what do you think about all this? :confused::redface:
the way nomura said it made it seam like he was shocked and I am pretty sure he already got Frozen in long ago so that not something that would shock him so I am guessing it could be star wars and if it well that not really a bad idea since the sith lord can be like maleficent only he try to get sora to join him

MasterZero Gargoyles seams like a good one no one would see that coming that would shock people

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Honestly, it'd be more shocking if Frozen weren't in KH3, at this point. Even Tai Yasue wants to see Frozen in a KH game.

warmaster34

Honestly, it'd be more shocking if Frozen weren't in KH3, at this point. Even Tai Yasue wants to see Frozen in a KH game.
we all know its going to be in the game were talking about the square enix interview that nomura had
he said he was shocked after meeting with Disney and that they may have a new announcement for a new world soon

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Agrabah is a pretty likely choice for the second announcement. Like Olympus Coliseum, there is still one last part of the film series they could do before closing the book on that world for good. And that`s King of Thieves.

Inu117

Even though its very likely that Frozen will be introduced I think they will save that for a big reveal, possibly D23. However I'm more excited with the announcement of Tangled! The world looks beautiful! With Frozen though I would be really excited to hear the music that would come from that world. You guys may have already seen this but this fan made music concept is great. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q073Ha7JK8Y

As for their next reveal I think it will be something that has already been seen in the games, like what people are say with agrabah and colosseum.

warmaster34

Agrabah is a pretty likely choice for the second announcement. Like Olympus Coliseum, there is still one last part of the film series they could do before closing the book on that world for good. And that`s King of Thieves.
that highly unlikely do not get me wrong it gonna be in the game but the way nomra said it looked like he was shocked at the meeting with Disney I am pretty sure Agrabah would not shock him or anyone else

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i dont think nomura going to annouce the retuning worlds i think they are just annouce the new disney ips like tangled and the next world i think is star wars

Inu117

i dont think nomura going to annouce the retuning worlds i think they are just annouce the new disney ips like tangled and the next world i think is star wars

They most likely wont do a big announcement for returning worlds but a small clip confirming what worlds are definitely coming back. I would find it a bit strange if they just keep riding the hype train and reveal the big new worlds they are bringing one after another. But hey if thats what they want to do bring it on.

Sdog

Awards
I'd hope the announcement would be a new one. They can just drop returning ones in the story trailers or leave em for surprises in game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, haven't you guys noticed that Olympus hasn't even been announced? It just appears and its pretty much accepted that it is in KH3 lol

I don't think we need to worry about announcements being wasted on returning worlds. We will probably see returning worlds get promotion/official reveals at some point, but they seem like they want to focus on the brand new stuff right now if this E3 is going to set some kind of precedent.

(But please give me Agrabah/The Vanishing Isle because Cassim as #1 hot Disney dad is something that must happen.)

warmaster34

Well, haven't you guys noticed that Olympus hasn't even been announced? It just appears and its pretty much accepted that it is in KH3 lol

I don't think we need to worry about announcements being wasted on returning worlds. We will probably see returning worlds get promotion/official reveals at some point, but they seem like they want to focus on the brand new stuff right now if this E3 is going to set some kind of precedent.

(But please give me Agrabah/The Vanishing Isle because Cassim as #1 hot Disney dad is something that must happen.)
I am sure agrabah will be in the game but remember what nomura said a few months ago Nomura wishes to implement a number of surprising worlds I am not sure if this is still the case but who knows

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
What kills me is that Tarzan is my favorite Disney movie and it was an amazing world in the original KH (in my opinion anyway), but there will never be a chance for it to come back since the rights to it aren't in Disney's hands anymore.

No branch sliding in 1080p 60fps :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back