• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jporiey

i think i discovered where it comes from
if you play KH1 and go into traverese town
go onto the shop roof ( the one where cid was to begin with , sorry im in a forgetful mood atm ) fly to gepettoes roof and fly back to the shop roof
inside the triangle thing there is a yellow shape that looks a bit like the nobody symbol and i think that may be where it came from
what do all of you think

Non-Existant One

The Nobodies didn't come from a yellow symbol in KH, they weren't even a concept when they were making KH. If any thing you are talking about one of those flouris-de la whatever you call it symbol. The day that the first of the nobodies was spawned and introduced to the world was when they made KH final mix and introduced a new boss which allowed the player to fight the first organization member. He is most commonly refered to as the EM. And we already know that the Organization are nobodies along with the Dusk and the other new white creatures. Read this quote from a trailer,
"There's a thing called Nobodies that is created when a person with a strong heart becomes a Heartless. Those who control the Nobody are the XIII Order."
For the moment thats all you really need to know before the game comes out. There is alot more to add on and to touch up upon on what I typed, but whatever. Don't feel like getting detailed and composing a complicated theory.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
tsk tsk jporiely, uve actually spawned on of the most improbablt theories in this forums history (besides when peoplesay BHK is Riku) NEO up there really helped correct ur 'theory'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back