• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the note in the bottle?!(possible spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_Riku1

how in the hell did that note from Kiari appear in that dark world that sora and riku were at the end?

Oracle

Who knows... Maybe it has a mind of its own... either that or they didn't want people to think the whole bottle thing was pointless

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
thats probably what sora and riku thought lmao!!!
Riku: urgh i hate poetry it never makes any sense!!! here sora you try reading it
Sora:.....w...t...f...it didn't make sense but how the hell did it get here in the first place?!
riku: don't ask...even i don't know
**later**
sora: kairi you notes have the power to teleport to different places which is kinda weird
kairi: you guys are stupid
But seriously i don't have a clue how it got there

DarkSora95

Website
www.myspace.com
I believe when axel made that portal to the darkness... it some how was sucked in. and it traveled from one world to the next. and the note in that bottle was mentioned... i think this should deal with the one during the ending video which kairi comes walking in with. the one with the king's seal... what in the world did that one say.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
maybe since the note it opened a portal and came to the dark beach and it styed there because it was from the realm of light????????????????

KH4LiFe

it went there because it had to go there or else it'd seem pointless....

DO NOT QUESTION THE GAME

lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back