• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Confirmed VAs

Lol I started that thread. I am pretty sure it is safe to assume who the disney characters that consecutively appear will be the same actors if they are in it.

I AM TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF XEMNAS' VOICE ACTOR BUT APPARENTLY "Paul Schmidl Peter" IS A HORRIBLE NAME TO TRY TO FIND ANYWHERE. Did Xemnas's voice actor just disappear? I want to contact him and ask him about possible involvment.

His name is Paul St. Peter isn't it?

Edit: It's the same name apparently xD
Maybe he uses alternative names. I know "Never trust Wiki" but it says he uses fake names like "George C. Cole", "George Z. Cole" and "Francis C. Cole"

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Confirmed VAs

His name is Paul St. Peter isn't it?

Edit: It's the same name apparently xD
Maybe he uses alternative names. I know "Never trust Wiki" but it says he uses fake names like "George C. Cole", "George Z. Cole" and "Francis C. Cole"

I tried both but cant find anything.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Re: VA Discussion Thread

:/ Richard Epcar would sound completely wrong for Terra as in, he'd sound about ten years too old.

SEE WHAT I MEAN.

MeggieKeyblader

:/ Richard Epcar would sound completely wrong for Terra as in, he'd sound about ten years too old.

SEE WHAT I MEAN.

Really? He sounds really young...

So I guess people are just making that up? I saw 3 people on these forums say that Epcar either is or might be Terra's voice actor.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

It's more likely that Crispin Freeman's voicing Terra, at this point, than Richard Epcar. But Richard might voice Master Xehanort (or it could be Corey Burton)

MeggieKeyblader

Yeah, Crispin Freeman is a good candidate, too. But Epcar's voice really isn't that deep, Terra's Japanese voice actor is equally as deep, maybe a LITTLE bit higher. nd Richard Epcar's voice isn't deep/scary enough to play MX in my opinion.

Richard Epcar | Voice Artist

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc

Yeah, Crispin Freeman is a good candidate, too. But Epcar's voice really isn't that deep, Terra's Japanese voice actor is equally as deep, maybe a LITTLE bit higher. nd Richard Epcar's voice isn't deep/scary enough to play MX in my opinion.

Richard Epcar | Voice Artist

Which brings us back to the perfect VA for MX.....
you guessed it--- Morgan Freeman

Ok while, I know this won't happen, you have to admit it, he would be a perfect VA for MX [am I wrong]

MeggieKeyblader

Which brings us back to the perfect VA for MX.....
you guessed it--- Morgan Freeman

Ok while, I know this won't happen, you have to admit it, he would be a perfect VA for MX [am I wrong]

That would be epic. But I always though of Freemans's voice as a 'good guy's' voice. xD

I just noticed, Epcar voices Apprentice Xehanort in KH2. Interesting

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

I don't know. I can't really see Morgan Freeman as MX personally. I think the guy who played the Emperor in the Star Wars films would be a much better fit for MX personally. And as MeggieKeyblader said, Freeman's voice sounds more like a good guy's voice.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

what about mako who plays uncle from avatat he would be a great eraqs or MX. he good at play wise old and evil
or greg baldwin

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Originally Posted by rac7d
what about mako who plays uncle from avatat he would be a great eraqs or MX. he good at play wise old and evil
or greg baldwin

Mako died a few years ago.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I think it would be cool if the guy who voiced Professer Hollander in Crisis Core voiced MX

for a minute there, I thought you meant Hojo and I was all like "Whaaaaaa? No nononononononono etc." then I re-read it and saw you wrote Hollander and I was like "oh I'm an idiot" xD. Hollander's V.A. as MX??? I don't think so. Could work

Gigabyte

how about Vanitas voice?it's really Joel Osment gonna voiced him?

Rob Diablo

for a minute there, I thought you meant Hojo and I was all like "Whaaaaaa? No nononononononono etc." then I re-read it and saw you wrote Hollander and I was like "oh I'm an idiot" xD. Hollander's V.A. as MX??? I don't think so. Could work

Haha yeah, Hojo's voice wouldn't be good for MX, I think Hollander's would work though, it's deep and sounds kinda evil

GoodXion

so is there anyone else who we suspect to be in bbs?

ICECOOL113

HEY! has anyone even considered the fact that maybe the VA of Terra, Aqua, and the other important unannounced characters may be the same people who voiced them in the Japanese version. You know that with today's tech their voices could be easily changed to make it sound better in English. For example the singer of the theme songs to Kingdom Hearts sang in both Japanese and in English and that came out pretty good right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back