• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Re: Confirmed VAs

Also, it's weird that Kirk Thornton will be voicing Saix's human self. His voice doesn't sound like the voice of a teenager, but maybe they'll do some sound manipulation, same with Quinton Flynn. If Vince Corazza does the voice of Ienzo, THAT will be weird as hell!

It's called voice-acting. You manipulate your own voice to make it sound different.

Rexy

Bronze Member

Nope. They correctly synced KH1 and 2, but decided not to do Re:CoM and Days.

thats a shame, the time of KHII Japanese and english released are praticaly the same as the Days and they didn't use that...come on, please do that on Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep

αsiя

space coke

The out of sync wasnt even that noticeable in Days
Sure there was one point where Roxas mouth something different I dont pay much attention to their mouths

VX-Rogue

Well, I've emailed Vincent Corazza regarding whether he will be doing any voice overs for Birth By Sleep. He replied with:

"I haven't heard anything about it yet. I hope I do get the chance to do it again."

I'm thinking that's a sure-fire sign that he won't be returning to voice Ienzo or Zexion for this game, because most of the confirmed voice actors have stated they were finished, haven't they? (Not to mention the apparent age gap between Zexion and Ienzo.) Not a big surprise I guess, but you know.

Anyway, I just thought that was worth posting. Here's an image of the e-mail if you'd like to see:

VX-Rogue
Picture003.jpg

xxHoshiko

Aw man, I knew Vince most likely wouldn't be voicing Ienzo because of the age gap but I'll still miss him. He did great job as Zexion.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

i found gwendoline's (voice of paine in kh2) facebook. i wanna ask her if she is doing aqua in bbs, since her japanese counterpart is voicing her, but im not sure. i mean- just because one counterpart does it in there language, doesnt mean that the other will too, does it?

ask her what her most recent projects are.

yokashima

Shanelle Grey (Larexne) on BBS

Shanelle Grey, Larexne's voice actor, had this to say when I asked her on Facebook.

SGonBBS.jpg

Like Vincent Corazza this could just mean they haven't been brought into the studio yet. But if not, it could mean that Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larexne will not be returning in Birth By Sleep.

Let's hope for the best. :)

αsiя

space coke
Re: Shanelle Grey (Larexne) on BBS

This should be discussed in the VA section
and we all probably knew she wasnt going to be in it

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

You guys are working so hard to bring us news! Thanks! This is why you're the best members! :)

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

I really like this idea. It's better than making a bunch of separate threads for each VA.
Now I'm wondering who will be doing Dilan's voice.

αsiя

space coke

Dilan will probably have the same VA as Xaldin

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

Dilan will probably have the same VA as Xaldin

That's really likely to happen considering how the confirmed VA's of the Nobodies Human-self have the same ones.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

If I can find his Facebook, or e-mail address, I'll ask Crispin Freeman if he's voicing Terra. ;D

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com

UPDATE: I just sent Crispin Freeman a message about Terra on email. I even said that it is unlikely that he will play him, but l hope that we find out who IS voicing Terra soon.

αsiя

space coke

I was about to send him one on Myspace but something went wrong but glad to see someone sent him a email
Someone should go ask Gwendoline Yeo about Aqua

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

D= Damn, I sent Crispin an e-mail too!

Hmm... I'll try Gwendoline Yeo. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back