• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

it would be cool if Orlando bloom voiced someone

Oh yeah. Let's call him "Will Turner." For shits and giggles of course. :|

No, no response yet. I've been stalking his twitter page and even made an rss feed to make sure I can watch the updates XD

I just had an image in my head of him lurking these forums (I guarantee you Quinton does it - it wouldn't surprise me if Matt did) and then he's like, "HOSHI-" when he sees that you're stalking his tweets. XD

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

it would be cool if Orlando bloom voiced someone

If he didn't do it for Will from PotC in KH2 I highly doubt he'd play as anyone in BBS. :/

breaktheice16 said:
Just found this out! (not really relevant to KH, but just something interesting to know!) The day BBS is released in NA will also be the 3rd season premiere of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with Bret Iwan now as Mickey Mouse. Coincidence? I think not! lol

Not only that, but Camp Rock 2 (Ugh! DX) is also coming to DVD on September 7th. Odd, ain't it?

breaktheice16 said:
ALSO! I don't get why Alyson Stoner and Richard Epcar are in spoilers for Kairi/Xion and Xehanort, when Haley Joel Osment isn't for Vanitas! That's an even bigger spoiler than the other two! Anyone else agree??

I agree completely. Haley Joel Osment is MUCH bigger of a spoiler than Alyson Stoner and Richard Epcar are. I mean, listing Vanitas's VA basically spoils his identity because it's obvious the only way they'd give Vanitas that actor is if it had to do with his face. If Vanitas didn't Sora's face, it's obvious HJO would NEVER have been hired to do Vanitas. Even to those who don't know the spoiler, they'd think "Wait... why is Haley Joel Osment playing Vanitas? Wait... this doesn't have to do with his voice does it?! CRAP!"

codemaster

Awards

As for Vanitas's VA, I think your making it a huge spoiler by saying it is. Some people wouldn't mind it, but because you guys are making a big deal about it, its obviously getting people who aren't spoiled thinking.

Awards

As for Vanitas's VA, I think your making it a huge spoiler by saying it is. Some people wouldn't mind it, but because you guys are making a big deal about it, its obviously getting people who aren't spoiled thinking.

Well I put EVERYTHING I said in spoiler tags, so I don't know which "guys" ur talking about, cuz I know it's not me. skyfoxx is the only one that didn't put everything about Vanitas in spoiler tags, and when he quoted me, my spoiler tags were gone.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

Well it's kinda obvious who Vanitas VA is I can notice his voice whenever I hear it an it matches because of what they got for the JP Vanitas VA.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I just had an image in my head of him lurking these forums (I guarantee you Quinton does it - it wouldn't surprise me if Matt did) and then he's like, "HOSHI-" when he sees that you're stalking his tweets. XD

XD Quinton is awesome like that, though. I'm not so sure Matt does. Not KH forums at least. He probably ghosts the Star Wars ones. I'd like to talk to a voice actor on a forum though.

XD Poor bb, I'll probably scare him away from answering my question.

Well it's kinda obvious who Vanitas VA is I can notice his voice whenever I hear it an it matches because of what they got for the JP Vanitas VA.

Yeah, can we stop talking about Vanitas? I think many are trying to ignore who he is and we are making it worse by directing attention to him.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

In a few weeks we will find out if Terra is Christian Bale

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

Wait, did people actually think it was Christian Bale?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

For a while, yeah. The rest of us just went on with it to make fun of Batman being taught by the Joker.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

In a few weeks we will find out if Terra is Christian Bale

And the answer will be no.

Unfortunately yes. Heck, all the idiots one youtube keep saying "UR an ideot! Squeenix cofirmd Christan Bael to vois Tera!" -_-

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Lmao. Now we are going to joke that Anakin is being taught by Luke. Ironic anyway you throw it.

Anakin being taught by Luke who later ditches him for Spock amuses me more than Batman and Joker for some reason ^^

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Anakin being taught by Luke who later ditches him for Spock amuses me more than Batman and Joker for some reason ^^

Same. And Not just Spock, but Mirror!Spock! MX has that nice goatee and evil thing going on.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

You mean to say that Master Xehanort is evil Spock from another demension?!

-gasp!- It all makes so much sense now!

Sempied

Did anyone actually try to contact Matt Lanter? I heard someone tried his Twitter, but it's been practically silenced/stepped over since.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Did anyone actually try to contact Matt Lanter? I heard someone tried his Twitter, but it's been practically silenced/stepped over since.

I contacted him on his twitter. No reply. I'm gonna try again, but with a more flattering comment.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

One of these games should have a character voiced by Microsoft Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back