• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
I think I HONESTLY can say for now, that I've gotten used to Aqua's voice especially that one scene where she was on Destiny's Island, talking to Little/Kid/Young Riku and Sora...and telling Sora to protect Riku if were to fall/go into the darkness and that Sora would be the friend to bring him back and that Sora had to promise to Aqua that he would.somehow, I thought Willa Holland did a nice job there but that's just my opinion.
Does anyone have that seen?

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I really enjoyed that scene as well.
I thought she did good in most of the game.

I agree she did a satisfactory job...although she can improve but meh, I won't go into detail since people have explained how Willa's voice-acting can improve. :p

Dude, what the hell is up with Cubby's voice? o_O

And I thought Snow White was painful to listen to.

That's how he's always talked, talking about the movie.

So true! Chubby just sounds like that in the movies. I didn't mind his voice. The voice actor at least had the originality that was in the Peter Pan movies then the one who did Snow White, in my opinion but I can see how that is a problem.

yeah, apparently hes mentally retarded.

That's one way of "wording" it.

Jaq would like to have word with you.

"Oh chank you! Oh gno! Ussa gotta flurry!" "Rime to row Cinderelle!"

I love Jaq. Like Chubby, he sounded like the person who would orginally voiced him sounded like. He's one of my favorite voices in the game.

Does anyone have that seen?

You mean scene?

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I really like Mark Hamill's Master Eraqus voice in this game, he really did a good job :).
But atm my favorite voice is Haley's Vanitas, :3, just so awesome, how he says "idiot".
Also Leonard Nimoy did an awesome Job on MX.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Haley Joel Osment stole the show IMO. Leonard Nimoy and Mark Hamill both did great jobs in their respective roles, but Haley really impressed me as Vanitas. I knew he'd do good, but... god DAMN, he was fantastic. <3 I honestly think Haley would do great in more villain roles (as i recall, this IS his first time as a villain)

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
do i talk here,if i wanna discuss the VA's of the secret ending? or can i make a new thread in the spoiler section?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
do i talk here,if i wanna discuss the VA's of the secret ending? or can i make a new thread in the spoiler section?

Just discuss here. The VA thread is already in the spoilers section anyways.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
well idunno, it seemed to me that kairi's voice sounded a liddo more deeper, and so did sora's but it sounded good, riku sounded the same.

idk.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
well idunno, it seemed to me that kairi's voice sounded a liddo more deeper, and so did sora's but it sounded good, riku sounded the same.

idk.

I'm sure the reason Kairi's voice seemed deeper is because Hayden wasn't forcing out the "airy-princessy" voice Disney told her to do in KH2. She went with a more natural tone of her voice.

Sora's voice (while I don't hear much change) was probably deeper because HJO is also using a more natural tone while doing his Sora voice.

Riku sounds the same because he is fine the way he is. (Because "he is a sexy guy with a sexy voice.")

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I just finished Radiant Garden in Ven's scenario. Lea and Isa ftw! It's like wow, especially Isa :eek:

I just got past Dwarf Woodlands (I WON THE BET, BETCHEZ) and may I just say...I. HATE. SNOW WHITE'S VOICE. :cringes:

Then let us cringe together :D

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I just finished Radiant Garden in Ven's scenario. Lea and Isa ftw! It's like wow, especially Isa :eek:

Then let us cringe together :D

SYNCHRONIZED CRINGING. :cringe cringe cringe:

And Terra and Ven make me smile. At the moment Aqua is okay, but she still isn't my favorite. I felt so bad for Terra when he failed his Master Exam though...

Revolution

Oh god, Snow White. Every single bloody time I had to hear her voice, I cringed and wanted to punch my PSP.

Her voice, I must say, is the worst in the game, in my opinion. Bring back the speak bubbles from KH1 Hollow Bastion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back