• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► ~ The Official BF Help Center ( Girls only ) ~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iloveyou502

Battling my inner demons....and winning thank you
um, what have you done so far?

Well nothing actually. This is all kind of conjecture really because I havent actually talked to Pat. But Ive talked to Joe and he said she doesnt like me because she knows that Joe really wants me instead of her. Also I know how girls like Pat act. Im just wondering how to approach her with this. Our friendship is already super fragile and I dont have the time or energy to beef with her.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Well have you tried asking somebody else for advice....like without mentioning specific events and or names? That could help...cuz sorry but I never been in this situation!

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was tricked.

He tricked me, along with maybe 7 other girls...he cares nothing for women. He only seems to care. He just likes sex to the point where he'll do anything for it.
When you first meet him he's a gentlemen. Nice, kind, caring and flirts a bit with you. Seems fine. Nice guy to be around.
And then you start noticing his flaws. Huge flaws.

He tricked me because I was an easy target.
And he only kissed me because "He's a guy and guys get horny".

I'm so pissed off right now I want to...I don't even know what I want right now. What's right. What's wrong.

mesmerized

^^ ^^
Sweetie... I know thats got to be hard. He's a man, and guys can be real pricks sometimes. Its seems like all the good and honest guys are taken. Brett is just an a$$, I mean seriously. Don't give up hope, theres someone out there for you.

Just be glad nothing serious happened. Don't worry your pretty little head over whats right and wrong, its just a unnecessary ball of stress. Again, if you ever need to talk (and I mean EVER) feel free to IM me, its not like you don't have my sn or something :-/

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
I need some help...

You see, I have a best friend, his name is TJ. He is one of the best friends i've ever had, but lately i've been thinking of him as more than a friend. This was very unexpected, I never would've thought that I would like him in this way. I'm not sure what to do exactly, I don't want to ruin our friendship, but I can't help but like him. A while back before I liked him my friend Stephanie talked about how me and him would be a perfect couple, she tried talking him into it, but he said no. So i'm thinking that if I tell him that I like him he won't feel the same, and it may hurt our friendship, and i'm just wondering if I should even bother.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I need some help...

You see, I have a best friend, his name is TJ. He is one of the best friends i've ever had, but lately i've been thinking of him as more than a friend. This was very unexpected, I never would've thought that I would like him in this way. I'm not sure what to do exactly, I don't want to ruin our friendship, but I can't help but like him. A while back before I liked him my friend Stephanie talked about how me and him would be a perfect couple, she tried talking him into it, but he said no. So i'm thinking that if I tell him that I like him he won't feel the same, and it may hurt our friendship, and i'm just wondering if I should even bother.

I probably shouldn't be doing this seeing as this seems to be a girls helping girls thread, but what the hell it's worth a shot.

I'd say just ask him or ask one of your other friends to poke around and ask him if he's interested, however that doesn't always work ( i know from horrible experience)
The best thing to do is to just see how he reacts around you. Does he laugh when you tell a joke?, look at you when he thinks you aren't paying attention to him?, does he mention you to your other friends when you're not around? And just over all how he reacts to you being around him basically. If you feel a good vibe from then go for it. Even if you don't you'll need to ask him eventually. There's nothing worse than not telling someone how you feel and then figuring out too late that you had a chance/they liked you. Happens to me a lot then again; I just never notice that some of the girls i hang around like me though. I guess I'm just blind to that sort of thing.

Any who try what i said see what happens, if things don't turn out the way you hoped at least you got your answer instead of some the unanswered question hanging over your head every time you see him.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
Thanks Oogie, I think i'll try and figure somthing out, because I just really wanted to know whether I should give it a shot.
<3

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Your fine. Since the time that I posted that Pat and I have been getting along somewhat better and she hasnt mentioned Joe. Although Joe is still trying to get at me. He's one of those people that is impossible to discourage. But, thank you for trying sorafan.

Heh. No problem! :D I always like to try and help out others...even if sometimes has to be one-sided. But oh well, that's life right? And one day, maybe he'll eventually realize your NOT interested...*sighs* Just like I the guy I like...but I did like him...but I couldn't have him...oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back