• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I'm tired of all these threads of complaining about how much thier lives suck because for some reason, they're not going to be able to get kH2 tomorrow, so here's a thread for all of you to b*tch and moan about it together

Me? Well, my mom decided that instead of driving 5 minutes to the local Gamestop, and buying it there, that she would order it online, from Target, which means, I won't be getting the game in the mail until next week >_>

So, here you go, complain about all your reasons why something is keeping you from getting this game: tests, sports practice, detentions, being grounded, having no money, put it all here instead of taking up space on the forums with your useless threads

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Ha! Thats funny. It used to be that I couldnt get the game cause I preordered it then moved 5 hours away some months later. Then I found out I can cancel an order and do it again! So I did.

E

Eclipse

getting it wednesday, so it sucks i don't get it tomorrow

but oh well, it's one day

Touji-kun

yeah yeah. My friend and I are avid KH fans. I don't get it till the 29th cause montana is gay. then i get to take a three hour drive to my friends house and deliver the game. so allyou luky people who complain about it being on the twenty eight, shaddup!

T

Tyler Durden

first of all i'd like to point out that I have not started a single thread about not getting kh2 on the 28th. Myself, I have to wait until June 18th until I get it. But I won't complain like a little girl (no offense)

DualWeilder.

dark hero Riku said:
first of all i'd like to point out that I have not started a single thread about not getting kh2 on the 28th. Myself, I have to wait until June 18th until I get it. But I won't complain like a little girl (no offense)

June 18th? why?! i wouldnt be able to stand it. and ya my mom wont take me on a 15min drive so i wont be getting it until saturday.(unless walmart gets it before then and i doubt this)

KeyBladeQueen311

OMG! you are all at least getting the game this month... i can't get it until after schools out (aka June). I got FFX and FFX2 for my birthday so my mom says i don't need a new game even though i assured her i'd die if i didn't get it... woe is me... :mad:

T

Tyler Durden

DualWeilder. said:
June 18th? why?! i wouldnt be able to stand it. and ya my mom wont take me on a 15min drive so i wont be getting it until saturday.(unless walmart gets it before then and i doubt this)

June 18th is my birthday. Oh well, at least I can play KH1

Y

YNXOT

I Cant Get Mine Untill Thursday **** That Makes Me Mad I Cant Live Like That Shit That Makes Me ****en Mad!

Kingdom_Sora2

I think all of the people who are getting it 28-onwards are pritty darn lucky..and should stop complaneing about how you are not getting it the very morning or week it comes out.
Just think of all us Europeans who might not be getting it till October.:(
Dark keybearer has a point.

*2*Tosty

I'm not the type that whines, but i'm gonna go ahead anyway. I'm up here in Canada, in a city called Gatineau ( right beside Ottawa, our capital) and i can't find no place that sells the game before the 30th. also i'm pretty pissed about it. But then again 48 hours is nothing compared to 4 years which is around 35 016 hours and 729.5 times longer

onyxrhapsody87

I'm not getting it until the day after tomorrow... I wasn't expecting to get the game until then anyway... so yeah... It sucks that Ohioans aren't getting the game on the release date... but I feel even worse for people who have to wait for their PAL versions...

kh2kingman94

Website
www.youtube.com
Im not too worried but my moms says shes gonna try to get it tommorow from a place that said they were getting it tommorow, and if i dont get it tommorow......You dont want to know what will ahppen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back