• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyler Durden

kh2kingman94 said:
Im not too worried but my moms says shes gonna try to get it tommorow from a place that said they were getting it tommorow, and if i dont get it tommorow......You dont want to know what will ahppen

shit ahppens lol

Zombo

Well when my copy comes out I get to miss the day after that.:) (Meaning I'll be able to play it when I get it and play it the next day without having to go to school)

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
TwilightSoulKey said:
getting it wednesday, so it sucks i don't get it tomorrow

but oh well, it's one day

Two days for me. Not getting it until Thursday. Oh well. It's okay. What just pisses me off is that my friends who are total n00bs when it comes to KH2 and its storyline (they think Riku is Ansem in disguise in KH, and they didn't even play COM, and think Namine is Kairi's sister) may be getting it before me, and I don't think they 'deserve' getting it before me.

That really pisses me off.

Sabrigami

I feel that pain about friends that don't deserve a copy. she only found out about the release date by going to futureshop on a whim and seeing on a sticky note they posted in the games section. I hope she has to wait 2 weeks before she gets a copy because they sold out on her.

SoraJhannoa

i m not too annoyed anymore about it not being released in europe for ages... i have assignments to do til may the 2nd... fuuuun....

one of my friends is gonna get hold of an american copy and i m gonna live round his for the week and play it once my works done o_O otherwise i wont be doing any work at all o_O heh ^^; and i kinda need to do my work otherwise i ll screw up my second year at uni ^^ ah well :3 at least i know i ll get to play it before october... otherwise i d go insane o_O

xcrnr

Not getting it till the 30th (Thursday). Walmart is the closest store. BestBuy is releasing it Wednesday (according to their ad in the paper), but it's like an hour round trip so I don't think it's worth it. Gamestop and EB are right by BestBuy also. Oh well.

--|| SORA ||--

the game is SHIPPING out tommrrow and its got to be IN THE STORES on the 29.....thats wat someone told me.....if if iam wrong....tell me cuz then id waste 1 day

Fammumar

I ordered it from amazon, and its not suppose to arrive until the 30th of march through the 1st of april.

Kaeon

In the depths of my heart,searching for the last b
I'm gonna have to wait until Saturday at the Latest .....being broke suxxx.The funny thing is that I had money for this game AND the guide up until like last week,then it all disappeared and i only have $20 left.(i think im gunna sell some of my old games and borrow the rest..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back