• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
i don't know when i'm getting mine.....
i have already beated the jap version (i live in europe) and i guess i'm just waiting for the official europe release date for kh2 (....blaah....)

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Hot, liquid hatred for all things now runs in the stead of blood in my veins- where is my KH2? I demand it. I need it, now.

You just can't depend on the scene anymore. I have pre-ordered the game, get me a goddamned torrent already.

SoraJhannoa

i know you can torrent the game but i dunno if there ll be a kh2 torrent for a whiles. it d be better buying it if you ask me.

i talked to guy in a game store in stafford today and he said that the official release is set to be april 28th for europe BUT.... not to get your hopes up cos apparently disney screw everyone around when it comes to release dates.... so this should be fun.... i m so glad i have a back up plan ^^

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I have bought the game- it is paid for and should be shipped from Canada within the next few hours. Trans-atlantic shipping is far from speedy though, hence torrent.

Pwned U

I cant get it cuz my bitch ass school put parent teacher conferences during spring break. Now i cant play PS2 or nuthin! (my parents are at work! hehehe)

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
I'm not exactly complaining..I only made that thread cuz I normally don't care what day it comes out and wait it for the suspence...If the games comes out I just go and buy it...I was only making sure if it was the day it suppose to come out..sheeeesh >.>

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Bah, only a couple more hours until the mass spamming of the kh2 sections with 'OOOMMGGG GAWD, PSFING;EFLJVBEWILGVR3COTZ TEH JH2 GAEMZ ,KO,LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!' or 'WTF MAH GAEMSTOPZ DIHD NAWT HAV THE KH2 GAEM, I KEEEL MAH FAMILEH AND DRINK DERE B00DZ :mad: :mad:' threads <_<

*sigh* I'm thinking of buying Metroid Prime Hunters for my DS to waste some time

E

Eclipse

metroid hunters is out? huh. didn't know that

anyways. THIS SUCKS i knew i was gonna get my game tomorrow, but i still hate waiting.

i'm gonna laugh at those who didn't get a call to come pick it up, or those who didn't pre-order, and they go there and they don't come back with a copy hahahahhahahahah losers....

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I can picture the mass spazzing and typing in all caps now, TSK *sigh*

'OMGWTF'OWJINV;WEJFVBI WEYNGCR MA GMQEASDTOPZ IZ SOO GHEY, DEY IZ NAWT HAVE MY KH2 GAEM,. I UIZ PREOPORDER RIEETZ, BUT TDEY SAYZ I HAV TO WAIT TOMORRROW, AJHQFBH XCNXX QWI KEEL AL;L; OF J00 I HAET LIFE I WNAT TO DIE *stab stab stab stab* :mad: :mad:'

The horror......the horror

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
TheMuffinMan said:
I can picture the mass spazzing and typing in all caps now, TSK *sigh*

'OMGWTF'OWJINV;WEJFVBI WEYNGCR MA GMQEASDTOPZ IZ SOO GHEY, DEY IZ NAWT HAVE MY KH2 GAEM,. I UIZ PREOPORDER RIEETZ, BUT TDEY SAYZ I HAV TO WAIT TOMORRROW, AJHQFBH XCNXX QWI KEEL AL;L; OF J00 I HAET LIFE I WNAT TO DIE *stab stab stab stab*

The horror......the horror

Supernanny_crop.jpg

1948dragon_

Rick Mulluns said:
Im Pissed. I cant get the game till tomorow. Everyone else gets it the 28th but noooooooooo, I have to wait a whole other fawking day! :mad:
Yeah after waitng 4 years we have to wait an extra day?!?!?!?! this isnt fair!!!!! :mad:

DarkRiku13

Yea....I preordered KH2 at EBgames.com last month, and I dunno when Ill get it cuz I havent even gotten the email saying they shipped it out to me yet....So.......I have no idea when ill get my KH2 :(

DarkRiku13

L337 kybldmstr said:
You lot are lucky - we Aussies may not even get KH2 this year!

True....I didnt think about how lucky we in the US have it, like when do europeans get thier games anyways? cant u just use the american version?

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
DarkRiku13 said:
True....I didnt think about how lucky we in the US have it, like when do europeans get thier games anyways? cant u just use the american version?
Yes, but it requires certain costly, mostly-illegal PS2 modifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back