• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Umagon

Re: still waiting

Less people in Australia = They get less money
the world revolves around money. People want money. North America gives money. Import the game if you want it :) you can speak english

Yevon

SHUTUP! U AMERICAN'S THINK UR SOOO GOOD!

WELL UR NOT!!

(not trying 2 be mean)

lxcloud_strifexl

it isnt our fault that you aint getting it, we would like ya to get it the same date but ya have a different type of ps2 than us. And besides your going to get kh2 later on its better getting it later on or not getting it at all.

Yevon

well, uhh ok then, im sorry, i guess it isn't ur fault, IT's SONY's FAULT!!!

i wonder if u can get a special offer on getting both the game and the LE walkthrough??

Twilight power

PAL generally has a better game signal anyway.It shouldnt take to long for Europe version to be released.Just have a little bit more patience.While the Americans are playing the game now, they lose that one sort of feeling when you play a new game.Just remember no KH3 information will surface until the KH2 Europe is released.So in a way they have to wait for us too ^_^

E

Eclipse

^^ yay for discounts!!

i paid 10 bucks down, for the LE guide and game

80 - 10 = 70 bucks. 20% off guide =....*grabs calculator* 24 bucks!!...so thats only 64 bucks out of my pocket, yay!!!

Twilight power

Enjoy TwilightSoulKey ^_^ And do report back to tell me how good wisdom form is, pretty please :)

Yevon

lol games here in AUS are $100 and the guides r i think $30-$40???

hey, if u guyz ever find a site that has the date 4 AUS, plz inform me, imediently!!

nitro-XIII

let the count down began, just a few more hours! im figggin wiggin out. lol i guess thats what 3 or 4 years does to ya lol!
and dosen't Aus gut it the same time as the Uk?

Yevon

ok, we ot ova the HATE we r now going through the LOVE, but in a friendly non sexual way!!

anywho, wat LE cover would u want? i want the Final or the master, but i really don't mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back