• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraGaurdian

Re: Still waiting.....

My GameStop got their shipment late too. I got it today instead of yesterday...>.<

lostdude

Re: i have to wait

yea, same gotta wait until friday though. still i just hope that the bestbuy or gamestop will have the game:) wish me luck!

monstermaniac

Website
kaiju.cjb.net
Re: My little brothers death is soon to be...

Jsnake the only thing i can agree with you on is Metroid Prime Hunters, which i can probally own your butt in (no offense) . Secondly, beat your bro with a home made keyblade, ha.

Sokiru

Ugh...Insane.

Ugh...You can't imagine the amount of jealously I have over this whole thing. I mean don't get me wrong, Kingdom Hearts 2 is the shizz, but I'm so mad.

I pre-order the game from Amazon.com, and me being the impatient guy I am, seek an alternate way. So I come across Gamestop.com...ugh. So, I cancel my Amazon order, and go with the other, convinced it'll be delievered faster--but no.

I have to wait for the game to be delieverd either April 2 or April 5th (Next. F***in' week). And the LE Guide Book on the 3rd.

I'm going crazy here. I've never ever been like this for a game. But it's not just a game though. 3 years waiting. My eyes burn, I have (this) (big) assignment(s) due in a few days, and I think I'm coming down with something.

Share my pain. ugh...I'm sad.

(Oh--thats right---helloo. I'm new. Kinda. Welcome me.)

No emoticon can depict what I'm feeling. (But then again I have my own life to deal with so I should just calm down. It's just a game...)

I'll leave it at that.

lostdude

lol i tried to sneak the last period of my school to get to the game store early but i got caught:( so i gotta wait till friday....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back