• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official "Days is Released so Post Here About that Fact" Discussion Thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Yeah, I didn't even know it was supposed to come with a poster. Thought it was post cards that it came with. Got the poster. No postcards.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I should get mine in about 3 hours, but idk where my DSi is >:'((((((((((((

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Rakushīnu;4469681 said:
What did your poster have on it, my poster was of the box art.

Yeah, that's exactly what the poster is, the box art just blown up. Nothing special. Did anyone get the postcards?

Narxus

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! its finally out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
The game's really not much to get excited over. Reading about people losing sleep over this is saddening. Regardless, I got the game today. Nothing special, but it should hold me over until my next game purchase.

g.narron

im getting it in 40 minutes after school im in art class right now and i am so bored i cant wait im running to the car and get my game (i hope my mom got me the strategy guide :) )

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
People lost sleep over it? <.<

Anyway, yeah, I really didn't care for it either but I have an OCD when it comes to collections. I didn't even start playing it until maybe 6 or 7 hours after I got it lol. Plus it will give my PS3 a rest from being on 24/7. =p

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
So my dad isn't home yet, but he picked up the game for me during his lunch break, and apparently they weren't going to give him the bonuses at first. He asked the guy if there was a poster and he was all like, "yeah... I guess there's a poster."

Then he also had to ask for the postcards, and the guy said there weren't any, but then another worker there said they did have them, and got them out of a cupboard.

Damn Gamestop employees.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Thats exactly why I got mine sent in the mail. Only 1 hour left btw!

Sooo, anyone with the game already, can you tell me if everyone has their same voice actors?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I really wished I pre-ordered, but I should be getting the game this weekend, or at the least, in a couple weeks. I'm not too hyped, but I'm still exicted. And whoever lost sleep because of this, that's extremely sad.
Thats exactly why I got mine sent in the mail. Only 1 hour left btw!

Sooo, anyone with the game already, can you tell me if everyone has their same voice actors?
Yeah, everyone has their same VAs, which is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back