• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official "Days is Released so Post Here About that Fact" Discussion Thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
DYING OF ANTICIPATION.
hopefully getting it this weekend, i need some money though... and the DS lite/DSi.
does it still play if the DS is the very first version? ><

BluesStar21

DYING OF ANTICIPATION.
hopefully getting it this weekend, i need some money though... and the DS lite/DSi.
does it still play if the DS is the very first version? ><

Yes, the game was made for DS, the DSi and DS lite are the same system so don't worry about getting a older version of the DS, it will still work.

I got it at 10 am this morning, and I only got a poster, I didn't get some post cards or w/e

HeartOfTheHero

hey, did anyone else get it from GameStop? weren't we supposed to get a poster and post cards if we preordered it? cuz my mom went to pick it up for me earlier 2day and they didn't give her the poster...

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
^Didn't you just get it? D:
I know I already quoted this, but I just watched a video of Vexen gameplay, and his voice souns way too deep...
Uhhh... what? You quoted me twice.

Anyway, yay, it turns out that I'm getting Days this Sunday, since it's my dad's day-off. <3 I need to clear up fuzzies from the spoilers.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Official Post your Progress Thread!

Make sure to USE SPOILER TAGS, if you are talking about your specific facts within the story, really, progress wise, this is about posting general impressions at x point into your game file, how do you feel about gameplay so far, what are you enjoying, etc.

My copy is sitting at home (was shipped by Amazon) and im sitting at school. =[ That's my progress.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Re: Official Post your Progress Thread!

My progress is that I opened my package from amazon, containing the game.
I gotta do homework first. I'll grind down on it like crazy tomorrow though, on account that it'll be my birthday =D
I'm really liking the sleeve too, it's see through (with slight sprites of the texture of the KH themed DSi. ie: With little symbols engraved in it) with Roxas and the game logo on it. It's really cool

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Nice? its see through? I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT. Release date delivery ftw.

Ya, I have TWO MIDTERMS THIS WEEK. Bad week for KH to come out, but im still gonna try and put an hour into it when I get home.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

I'm sad. I have to wait until tomorrow to get it, I'm just glad we got the overnight shipping

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Took a half an hour train ride as soon as my class was over.

Well, I called my mom first.

Unfortunately, I have a paper to write so I can't really play. Busy on the tuts now though.

got the posters though!

Just need tape to put them up....

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
The camera isnt too bad im used to it, my left thumb hurts from running so much, but this game is AWESOME! anyone do mission 09 yet with the zip slasher? Hes not really too hard even though he has a ton of hp

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Played for a couple of hours, got to the first mission with Xigbar, and now I'm on day 51.

The tutorial was a little bland, but after that it really picks up. I'm enjoying it.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
THE ONLY BONUS YOU NEED IS THE HAPPINESS THAT WILL COME FROM HOLDING IT IN YOUR HANDS.

Haha that is so fucking true!
At this point I don't care if they let me get my bonuses or not.
I just want the game!!!!

saix-insanefan

My friends is letting me borrow his copy of the game PLUS his DS next week. I really don't care, as long as I get to play the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back