• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official: Do You Like Sora Or Roxas More?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sora Or Roxas?

• YAY POLL!! (takes and runs)

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Sora

Votes: 28 59.6%
  • Roxas

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~X~

~~~~~
sum people pn teh forum think taht soras stupid and is a punk (i disagree -_-)
and that u like roxas better in the 'Cool' catagory. so this is were peeps will discuss who they like more.

<VII_Axel>

Crypt said:
sum people pn teh forum think taht soras stupid and is a punk (i disagree -_-)
and that u like roxas better in the 'Cool' catagory. so this is were peeps will discuss who they like more.
Sora is way too kiddy. Roxas is much more mysterious and awesome. Plus he gets that awesome trenchcoat.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I like Sora, because. Well. His voice is cooler. (though they sound very simular) and his shoes are cooler. The yellow, with black.. awesome :)

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
^^thank you!!! they are both cute, and both cool looking but I think its funny because the personality differences but I think the only reason sora is a bit more stupid and always happy is because Roxas has his feelings of hatred and anger, if you didn't notice Roxas can get pretty bitchy lol

RIKUSFACE

must would think Roxas is the coolest because u barely get to play with the guy while the whole game u play sora and u wish to play with someone else i like niether.only Riku at the end that waz fuun.

oblivion seeker

You can't mess with the original. Sora pwns Rucsak-- I mean Roxas. :D Roxas might have that whole dual weilding oblivion and oathkeeper thing, but so does Sora eventually. And Sora cam make them float around him, he doesn't even need to touch them! Basically, Sora is better than Roxas.

I'll admit that Roxas is cool too, just not as awsome as Sora.

:p

XP

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Well, technically Roxas's real name is Sora. If he never joined Organization XIII, his name would've been Sora. Character wise, I find Roxas to be better. In fact, the human nobodies are always better than their original selves. Xemnas is better than his original self and I bet Axel is better than his original self.

Whenever I play as Sora in KH2, I still picture Roxas because he is Sora.

lostdude

thats a hard decision causeroxasjust started to grow on me... like i said before though ya cant beat the original sora all the way!!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back