• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official: Do You Like Sora Or Roxas More?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sora Or Roxas?

• YAY POLL!! (takes and runs)

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Sora

Votes: 28 59.6%
  • Roxas

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Sora because he's cuter. X3 KH1 and KH2.. Though I like Roxas. But I like Soras personality better. He's so adorable and optimistic and naive. (Whew.. I didn't sound TOO fangirlish just then did I? >_>)

Though Riku is like, 10x cooler than the two of them combined. Espeicaly when- *insert spoilery stuff here* And also when- *more spoilers here* *slapped for taliking about spoilery stuff*

Lucinda

australian sora said:
lol your funny......you fangirls and your obession with sora :D

I'm NOT a fangirl... >_> Most of the time anyways.. <_<

Okay, I'll admit to being slightly fangirlish.. But I'm not quite as bad as some people out there. (Some fangirls are scary.. Even to me. 0_0')

But... Back on topic. Roxas may be the same person as Sora, (except not.) But there's a HUGE personality differnce. And I just happen to like Soras personality better. Roxas is pretty much average up untill he remembers what's real and figures out what's fake. Then he's all moody or depressed or something. I dunno.. I have to play the begining part again. But Sora is still better. :p

If I wasn't so tired I'd probably have a long enough attetion span to figure out what I mean.. Well.. I know what I mean.. But I never was good at explaining things. >_>'

australian sora

Keyblade Master
well from what ive seen roxas kinda looks is like sora when he first had the keyblade but then changes....but i still like sora better XD

Lucinda

The thing is, you don't get to see Roxas when he was 14.. And sora had such big adorable eyes! XD Though their faces are like the same, I don't like Roxas' hair all that much.. (Only because it's even HARDER to draw than Soras is. And Soras hair isn't exactly easy to draw.) Though I like Roxas' outfit better. Sora has a strange fashion sense.. And what's worse is that everyone from Mickey to Pete is copying it. XD (I like, screamed the first time I saw Petes coustume. It was so.. horrible..)

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Roxas hands down. A much more intriguing character. Darker than Sora ever could be. He was just an all around better character. His clothes were also WAY better than anyone elses in the game.

He was torn between choices, he wanted a life of his own. He was troubled, mysterious. Roxas was awesome.

skilled keyblada

riku... but in this roxas lol sora a bit kiddy but hes kool roxas, well he always wonders about himself, better story to himself and in a way i fele sorry for him... not being meant to exist it would hurt...

Lucinda

Yeah Roxas' clothes are better than anyone elses.. And his story was interesting.. But...
He has such a bland personality.. He's so average. All of the other charechters are well defined or something. Roxas is kind of a boring person. Demyx is childish, Sora is optimisic, Kairi is a Mary Sue. (Well she IS!) And Roxas is just.. Kind of Boring... I guess.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Roxas is defined. He's depressed, angry, searching for himself. That is defined. With 3-5 Hours dedicated to him I felt they handled his story very well.

Lucinda

But he's BORING... There are other people who fit that descritpion wich are just.. Less boring? I dunno. X3 I'm not good at stating what's on my mind. >_>' Sorry bout that. I still think his personality is kind of bland.

Lucinda

No. Because he'd simply be boring and suicidal.. Plus I'd be really sad.. I don't hate Roxas.. He could simply use more personality... Or something..

I used to like Roxas more.. But I guess he's kind of boring.. (I sound like a broken record I know.) Though when it comes to fashion eveyone could learn a thing or two from him. X3 (Except Riku, of course. XD)

Cloudz_followa

Website
www.myspace.com
...This poll is mine!!! =O

Crypt said:
sum people pn teh forum think taht soras stupid and is a punk (i disagree -_-)
and that u like roxas better in the 'Cool' catagory. so this is were peeps will discuss who they like more.
Well, well, well... Well. Look whose still speaking n00b now. "OMG spokun liek a tru heero"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back