• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official KH2 Sephiroth Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firagex

I beat him at level 62 I think. Any game you put Sephiroth, in he is a challenge. My tips for defeating him in KH2 is to level up, learn his patterns and build a strategy.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
im really ashamed of cause my friend leveled my character too much when i let him borrow my memory stick this but......
lv:99
all drives maxed out
ALL ABILITIES (im serious)
and a tip is unless u have berserk charge dont stay too close also put in reaction boost trinity limit and fill ur item slots with elixirs
now. i am full prepared 4 your total shredding of this post

Izayoi

galactic cancer
KH2 Sephy is no challenge at all. You really just want to have the right ablities and items and you don't even have to get hit. It's just about going in to do combos, running out of there when he does combos, and then going back in to do your own.

Let's make a thread about the difficult Sephy in KH1, shall we?

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
lv. 72. retailing slash, all square abilities. guard, glide, quick run. Spammed reflega.

AntiRiku*Axel

Never beat him tried at lvl 44 with ultima keyblade a few potions and ethers got his health down halfway don't remember what abilities i had but i know my valor and master forms were lvl 6 my wisdom was lvl 5 (I was working on it) and my final wasn't obtained because i couldn't get it. So basically I didn't have the best quick run, jump, glide, and whatever masters special abiity was.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
yea, when he uses his fire attack. Just use reflega over and over to get good damage on him.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
yea, when he uses his fire attack. Just use reflega over and over to get good damage on him.

Um that will kill you/give heavy damage. When he uses Firage like that, just run/dash far away as possible. However, when he uses the spheres of dark energy around you, then Reflega does a lot of epic.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I recall just wanting to get Ultima to fight ihm, for the coolnees value. Turns out all the leveling up I did while getting the Ultima Weapon had me end up beating him fast enough that I didn't need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back