• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~~THE OFFICIAL Legend of Zelda Fanclub~~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Of course! I mean, I HAVE to get the 3DS for Dream, Drop, Distance anyway, and OoT is just an added bonus.

What's weird is that even though KH is my favorite series, it was actually the other way around for me. When I heard about DDD, I was actually mad because I didn't want to have to buy yet ANOTHER console for KH. And then I heard about Ocarina of Time, and suddenly I wanted a 3DS. I'm not getting it yet though. I want to wait for the price to drop.

Plus, I really need to finish Majora's Mask, and Twilight Princess, and Wind Waker, etc. Is it weird that my biggest reason for wanting to play MM was so that I could hear the soundtrack? Like the Stone Tower Temple theme. It's so epic and I can't stop listening to this one fan remix in particular:

Also, have you guys seen this video yet? It's pretty funny!

shadowii

I know that artist for that picture (and by know i mean ive seen the deviantart account)

NumberVIII

Meh. TP Zelda was beautiful, but not all that memorable IMO. >>;

Are you kidding?

Zelda2.png

She's GORGEOUS.

Unfortunately, her role in Twilight Princess was so small, especially in comparison to other games. I think that's what you mean by not memorable--she didn't do a whole lot. Which sucks. But I'm just saying, VISUALLY, she's my favorite.

What's weird is that even though KH is my favorite series, it was actually the other way around for me. When I heard about DDD, I was actually mad because I didn't want to have to buy yet ANOTHER console for KH. And then I heard about Ocarina of Time, and suddenly I wanted a 3DS. I'm not getting it yet though. I want to wait for the price to drop.

I felt the same way...when I heard about DDD I was like, "are you kidding, I have to buy ANOTHER system for KH...WHY can't they all be on the playstation?!?" but seeing this, and other awesome games coming out for it, makes me realize I want it and probably would have gotten it even without KH.

Plus, I really need to finish Majora's Mask, and Twilight Princess, and Wind Waker, etc. Is it weird that my biggest reason for wanting to play MM was so that I could hear the soundtrack? Like the Stone Tower Temple theme. It's so epic and I can't stop listening to this one fan remix in particular:

OMG DO IT FINISH THEM! I freaking love Majora's Mask, and Twilight Princess is my favorite. PLAY THEM!

I actually...have never beaten Wind Waker. >>; cause I never owned a gamecube, so I just never got around to it...I WILL ONE DAY

Also, have you guys seen this video yet? It's pretty funny!

HA, that's pretty great. Pretty much the timeline in a nutshell.

Did you watch those videos on the first post? They're pretty great.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Are you kidding?

Zelda2.png

She's GORGEOUS.

Unfortunately, her role in Twilight Princess was so small, especially in comparison to other games. I think that's what you mean by not memorable--she didn't do a whole lot. Which sucks. But I'm just saying, VISUALLY, she's my favorite.

Yeah, as a character, she's not memorable. She's certainly beautiful, but the fact that we don't really have much to go with her as a character sorta takes away from her. SS Zelda may not be quite as beautiful visually (even if she IS downright adorable), she very clearly displays a lot of emotion and liveliness about her that makes her seem more alive to me. And that's why I personally prefer her over TP Zelda. ;)

NumberVIII

Yeah, as a character, she's not memorable. She's certainly beautiful, but the fact that we don't really have much to go with her as a character sorta takes away from her. SS Zelda may not be quite as beautiful visually (even if she IS downright adorable), she very clearly displays a lot of emotion and liveliness about her that makes her seem more alive to me. And that's why I personally prefer her over TP Zelda. ;)

Right, I definitely agree in terms of personality. Although, in TP Zelda's defense, her situation was pretty dire...I wouldn't have been lively or cheerful if I were her, either. Lol.

I just mean that I loved the TP style graphics, and I wish SS had them. But from the looks of it, these graphics actually seem to suit the mood and tone of the game a lot more.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Right, I definitely agree in terms of personality. Although, in TP Zelda's defense, her situation was pretty dire...I wouldn't have been lively or cheerful if I were her, either. Lol.

That's fine with me. I can understand that. But the thing is that since we see so little of her in the game, what we end up getting is a Zelda that looks beautiful, but seems to act like a block of wood. It's not her fault, but either way there's no point in trying to defend it. xD

I just mean that I loved the TP style graphics, and I wish SS had them. But from the looks of it, these graphics actually seem to suit the mood and tone of the game a lot more.

Meh. TP's graphics are nice looking, but a bit "overly brown" to me. SS, on the other hand, is colorful and expressive. Like you said, it suits the mood and tone of the game infinitely better than it would if the game were styled like TP.

Plus, it makes me nostalgic; the Zelda game closest to my heart was always A Link to the Past, and SS really reminds me of that game in a lot of ways~

Kokiri_Master

One i would like to say is THE LEGEND OF ZELDA IS FREAKING AWESOME IVE KNOWN THAT GAME AS A 3 YEAR OLD IVE GROWN UP WITH THIS GAME SERES AND IT IS THE VERY BEST lol pokemon IF I MEAT ONE PERSON WHO DOESENT LIKE THE LEGEND OF ZELDA SERES IM GOING TO FREAKING INTRADOOCE THEME TO THE ENTIRE SERES. now that you know my love for the legend of zelda seres pleese post anything zelda relaited to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back