• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
We will never be like sora
Nobody has feet that big

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
While that was a nice speach, if Riku retained the Keyblade, he would have killed Sora.

Sora has a strong Hearts but without the keyblade he's happless.

No Riku wouldn't have. Riku's heart was taken by Darkness. Any shred of Light with a stronger heart can overcome that Darkness. Especially since Sora's will was greater than Riku's.

When Nomura said Sora was a normal boy I suppose he was telling the truth but what he also meant that we can be like him, a hero that we could all be. The only thing that hinders this is the fact that Sora is connected to everything.

Exactly. That isn't very normal. Sora's heart, from his day of birth, connected to Ven's heart which ended up allowing Sora to connect with every heart he's come in contact with and the hearts that those people have met.

Last edited:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
No Riku wouldn't have. Riku's heart was taken by Darkness. Any shred of Light can overcome that Darkness. Especially since Sora's will was greater than Riku's.

Woah, what?
Darkness and Light are two sides of the same coin, equal in strength. What makes the other stronger is how powerful the heart weilding it is

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Woah, what?
Darkness and Light are two sides of the same coin, equal in strength. What makes the other stronger is how powerful the heart weilding it is

I know they are.

Let's say Riku's Darkness combined with his will was like a power value of 2. Sora's Light combined with his will at that moment was a 3.

Darkness and Light both are 1. Will is also a 1 but Sora has more will which increated him to a 3. Lame way of describing it but that is how i see it.

EDIT: Oh, I see what you meant. Huh. Let me go back and fix that statement in my last post.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I know they are, but if there is more Light than Darkness in one set point, the Darkness can be overcome.

Let's say Riku's Darkness combined with his will was like a power value of 2. Sora's Light combined with his will at that moment was a 3.

Darkness and Light both are 1. Will is also a 1 but Sora has more will which increated him to a 3. Lame way of describing it but that is how i see it.

Okay, that makes sense, but you were saying that even if it was an ounce of light, it'd be stronger then a whole army of darkness

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Mysterious Figure's Battle Theme (as of yet, the official title is unknown) Lycoris and I have spotted multiple songs hinted in the song, as stated before. I shall list them to you now.

Forze del Male
Rage Awakened
Lord of the Castle
A Fight to the Death
Darkness of the Unknown

We also thought we heard Sora's Theme in there somewhere, but could not pinpoint the spot(s). Until now, that is. It's cleverly disguised, I must admit; The violin melody. Listen from 0:09 to 0:31; it's at a similar but nonetheless altered pace and probably different tuning than Sora's Theme usually is. And then right after that, 0:32 to 0:52, the song slows down but it sounds like they're the same notes, only slowed. And then yet again, the melody resurfaces until 1:15.

Here's Sora's Theme (piano version from Piano Collections) to compare and see if you hear any resemblances.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay, that makes sense, but you were saying that even if it was an ounce of light, it'd be stronger then a whole army of darkness

Yeah, I'm sick right now so I'm not really as coherent as I should be.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Mysterious Figure's Battle Theme (as of yet, the official title is unknown) Lycoris and I have spotted multiple songs hinted in the song, as stated before. I shall list them to you now.

Forze del Male
Rage Awakened
Lord of the Castle
A Fight to the Death
Darkness of the Unknown

We also thought we heard Sora's Theme in there somewhere, but could not pinpoint the spot(s). Until now, that is. It's cleverly disguised, I must admit; The violin melody. Listen from 0:09 to 0:31; it's at a similar but nonetheless altered pace and probably different tuning than Sora's Theme usually is. And then right after that, 0:32 to 0:52, the song slows down but it sounds like they're the same notes, only slowed. And then yet again, the melody resurfaces until 1:15.

Here's Sora's Theme (piano version from Piano Collections) to compare and see if you hear any resemblances.

:D

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Those shrewed bastards, that was cleverly hidden!

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Forze del Male
Rage Awakened
Lord of the Castle
A Fight to the Death
Darkness of the Unknown

Cool story, bro.

Lady-Lee

Awards
omg that song has to be mine like asap. anways does anyone know where i can find a cutscene with this guy talking? i think someone said he sounds great but i dont right offhand recall where i saw it on here.

YUPPP

omg that song has to be mine like asap. anways does anyone know where i can find a cutscene with this guy talking? i think someone said he sounds great but i dont right offhand recall where i saw it on here.

He doesn't speak .

JTD95

Answer: because changing the timeline will result in altering everything that happened post-BBS. If Sora succeeds in saving TAV in this manner, he prevents Ven from ever losing his heart (meaning it never merges completely with Sora's), he also stops MX from taking over Terra and stops Aqua from saving Terranort in R.G. and setting up his betrayal to Ansem The Wise. In other words, Kairi never arrived in Destiny Island. Riku wouldn't turn to darkness and would eventually go to train under Terra's guidance. Destiny Islands would never fall to darkness and thus leads to the most important change; Sora would never become a Keyblade Wielder. His whole quest; his friends across the worlds, everything, would be undone.

Sora can't go back in time and change what happens in BBS so that he'll end up not getting the Keyblade and will just be a normal boy on Destiny Island.
Because if he did then he would never get the Keyblade, and if he never gets the Keyblade then he will never go back in time and stop things from happening.

BBS(Sad ending) -> Sora gets Keyblade -> Sora goes back in time and stops thing from happening -> BBS gets happy ending -> Sora Does not get Keyblade -> Sora never goes back in time and stops thing from happening -> BBS reverts back to sad ending because Sora never saved them -> Sora gets Keyblade -> Sora goes back in time and stops thing from happening -> BBS gets happy ending -> Sora Does not get Keyblade -> Sora never goes back in time and stops thing from happening -> BBS reverts back to sad ending because....

And like this will it continue.

But many games and movies doesn't care about how time works so why would KH do?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I hear no similarities whatsoever. I don't know if it's me or you guys being as over analytical as ever.

Over-analytical? How can doing a simple study of a song be over-analytical? If we don't present questions, look for answers, and provide some observations, how do you think we'll make a good discussion?

We were joking on the talking. He has no voice.

Lady-Lee

Awards
He doesn't speak .

kewlness. thanks for that lol

Anyways I dont think lycoris is being over analytical at all. Yoko always incorporates more than one song in to a theme flawlessly to the point where sometimes only a trained ear can catch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back