• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
The whole time travel theory no longer sounds like a stretch after the ability he uses in the battle to reverse time to heal himself.

ffdgh

...the possibility of him being a mimic seriously comes to mind O_O
he copies the 3 heroes
eraquas
vanitas and his sentiment
marluxio...heck possibly and sora and riku too

Relix

A traveler
Awards
So its obvious he's a wielder of time (time stop, time flow decrease, and the clock on No Name [my new favorite keyblade by the way])

The thing is...its looks to obvious to be a Xehanort incarnation and because of the time use I doubt it really is one I think he's honestly Riku or an incarnation of him of him or something, body kinda looks about the same, and I just want to believe to be him. I honestly am stumped.

Absolute

His keyblade has time symbols (the hourglass keychain, the clock hands on the head of the blade), one of his attacks looks like a pendulum from a grandfather clock and he keeps phasing in and out before and after the fight, an effect usually seen with time travel.

Crap, I really hate to say this, but maybe time travel IS a new plot point and aspect in the series. God, like this series, as awesome as it is, needs to be any MORE complicated and convoluted with the plot.

Although, I'm still holding out, due to zero dialog and plot interaction, that its not time travel in this fight. They want to showcase the next new character for the next game (KHI FM for KH II Xemnas, KHII FM for BBS Terra) and they continue it here. However, since this game is in the past and the next game in the future, it looks like its time travel, but its really due to the developers wanting to show the new guy and the only game available now to do that is this game. So it not time travel but just that they had no choice and had to use this game as the introduction.

Also, why are people blackening out posts? Isn't this the spoiler page...or is thread appearing on other non spoiler pages?

Anyone hear any character's theme in the battle song?

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think its apparent that time travel is going to be some kind of factor now.

EDIT: OMG IN THAT VENTUS VID THE DUDE DOES...!!! Isn't that fire move he does in the beginning one of Sora's sleights. Raging Storm?!

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
lol heres my theory, but it might sound a bit fan fic-y:
But what if time travel is a new power Sora has to use to save people, think about it. It would be logical for time travel to be used to save certain people.

But why would he not use his keyblade? It makes no sense. This thing has to be completely new. I still think its a kingdom hearts manifestation.

I think you guys are looking at way too many red herrings, and not noticing what's there...

1-His combo is NOT Xemnas's or anything... completely unique
2-He uses a variation of a Doom spell
3-Has Raging Storm
4-Has Vanish
5-Uses a faster variation of Dark Splicer. Or, at least, the spinny clocksword thing looked like it - could be just a variation of a Rave technique

So far, I'm seeing just a random hodge podge of tricks... Meaning, I'm probably the only person in here who thinks this is a completely new character. And face it, that's what KH desperately needs after SEVEN variations of Sora, and roughly five of Xehanort...

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think you guys are looking at way too many red herrings, and not noticing what's there...

1-His combo is NOT Xemnas's or anything... completely unique
2-He uses a variation of a Doom spell
3-Has Raging Storm
4-Has Vanish
5-Uses a faster variation of Dark Splicer. Or, at least, the spinny clocksword thing looked like it - could be just a variation of a Rave technique

So far, I'm seeing just a random hodge podge of tricks... Meaning, I'm probably the only person in here who thinks this is a completely new character. And face it, that's what KH desperately needs after SEVEN variations of Sora, and roughly five of Xehanort...

agreed and I pray you are right.

Absolute

Although, the blue blades of doom that he wields shows a possible connection to Xemnas. However, this guy wields it a thousand times better than Xemnas. he even joins them together to form a polearm.

Wait, he's really Zidane.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I do see your point that he is someone new but I think he has something to do with Xemnas and Time travel.

Maybe. But that doesn't explain why he can use X-Blade techniques. Since you kinda need to have wielded one.

Another thing I noticed: His Stop spell isn't really a Stop spell... Sure, it stops Ven dead in his tracks, but it also appears to reverse time in some sense, at least for him: His damage stagger animation moves in reverse the moment "Stop" is triggered.

Interesting.

Maybe. But that doesn't explain why he can use X-Blade techniques. Since you kinda need to have wielded one.
It's not the X-Blade trick. The X-Blade attack is just one big attack that resembles an X - this one is just two crescent waves fired simultaneously.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This boss is everybody and nobody. So I still believe in my Sora theory and I believe in The Light's theory.

And considering Sora is a freaking walking Kingdom Hearts with as many people he has connected with I think anything is possible right now.

For sure he isn't Xehanort. But I do like the idea of somebody new. It would be nice to have somebody NOT Xehanort or Sora, but it probably won't happen.

So I think it is Sora. Or if I had to choose somebody else (not-Xion), then I'd choose Riku. But only Sora has fought everybody in this game. Riku never fought Marluxia, did he?

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Then what if he is someone with the power to use other people's powers.
Then he went back but for what reason I'm not sure of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back