• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Found this post at GameFaqs and I was impressed with this.

Hirokey123 said:
You know the bosses's weapons suddenly make sense.

They aren't two swords (well they are but that's not the point) they must represent the hands of a clock.

Infact that would explain the odd way in which they were held. They aren't being held in reverse grip but rather they are being held in the way so that they point like the hands of a clock do.

What we mistook for more intricate and regal blade designs was actually clock hands of a sort. D:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol, Sora might just be a Time Lord. And his Keyblade is a Sonic Screwdriver and his companions are Kairi and Riku. No Name looks like it is TARDIS themed. It even has a freakin clock on it.

CreativeGenius13

Axtualy, It's quite possible that this isn't cannon in any way shape or form.

Remember Xemnas from KHI:FM?

Either that wasn't cannon or Sora forgot that someone kicked his ass again.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
1 That song is freakin' awesome!
2. Beginner Mode. That's the only way he beat it this soon lol
3. No Name looks awesome!

Lol, Sora might just be a Time Lord. And his Keyblade is a Sonic Screwdriver and his companions are Kairi and Riku. No Name looks like it is TARDIS themed. It even has a freakin clock on it.

Yes and then Kairi will take the power of the Tardis and then bring Riku back to life and send the message "Bad Wolf" to Terra, Aqua and Ventus. Then Sora will need to save Kairi from dying by taking the Tardis energy from her. But by effect, Sora needs to regenerate and he is suddenly voiced by David Tennant!

CreativeGenius13

I'm starting to get an idea.

Ok, What if the mysterious figure isn't actualy there, but a mirage or echo of a character from the past or future.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
But what actually happened to the boss fight?

Did they rip it out, (or did the guy just skip the scene?) if so I'm going to be pissed.

Be-angry.jpg

Radar

Bronze Member
So.

Much.

Confusion.

Also I might jump on board with creative genious' idea. I mean, look at the way he appears all fuzzy like, like a mirage or something. Maybe he really isnt there, I dunno.

Last edited:

BeastieBlade

I'm starting to get an idea.

Ok, What if the mysterious figure isn't actualy there, but a mirage or echo of a character from the past or future.​
That's exactly what I was thinking, like an impression of someone from the past.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
What if... this character isn't an antagonist, but not a protagonist either? Like a character works for both sides. Time Incarnate, so to speak?

Sounds dumb, I know, but that's the thought I'm getting. D:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Axtualy, It's quite possible that this isn't cannon in any way shape or form.

Remember Xemnas from KHI:FM?

Either that wasn't cannon or Sora forgot that someone kicked his ass again.

That was canon because that was when Xemnas took a copy of Sora to create Xion.

I really doubt Sora cared when some random guy with light sabers fought him until he fought Xemnas, and even then his memories were wonky until Namine and Roxas fused to Sora and Kairi, which made ALL of Sora's memories return, which we learn in KH2FM because of a scene right before Sora and Riku fight Xemnas for the last three times. Sora tells Riku he remembers "Everything".

It definitely can be canon because he looks like he is fading in between time and space.

@VT, clocks! His hands ARE placed like a clock. I wonder why nobody noticed it until after connecting the dots over clocks and cogs.

And wow. I said we should entertain Sora as an option and now it is very possible.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
What if... this character isn't an antagonist, but not a protagonist either? Like a character works for both sides. Time Incarnate, so to speak?

Sounds dumb, I know, but that's the thought I'm getting. D:

Maybe HE'S the Bad Wolf! :O

OR maybe he's the one who said "Silence will fall!" and causes the Tardis to explodes!
Yes... it's all coming together now.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
IMO, this No Name keyblade isn't a reference to time travel at all. It's just Nomura's way of telling us that we'll never find out who this character is, and only time will tell us who it is. Thus the clock and the hourglass. Also, the keyblade isn't named because if it were named, it'd hint to the character's identity. And since only time will tell us who it is, it can't have a name.

that sounded a lot better in my head :/

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
omg its soras mom

think about it, that bitch says one line and disappears. Her son has been missing for 2 years and we dont see a fucking amber alert. IT IS HER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back