• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oberon

KH3's new enemy. Names.

I'm guessing it's a Xehanort. Gosh, is that 6 we have now?
Nah. Three.

Xehanort > Heartless > Nobody
(bbs)------(kh1)-------(kh2)

There aren't any more to really have. I remember an interview that Nomura said to think about kh1-3 (or kh1-2, I can't remember) as sort of "the xehanort saga" or something. I could just be bullshitting this but I'm pretty sure he said that in some interview. I'm going to find it.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
After watching the video a few times, it occurred to me that the MF looks too thin to be Xehanort-related... And I don't think he was as tall either. D: Could be wrong though...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I still think it is a Time Lord. The Doctor's 12th form will be Sora. Riku is the Master reincarnated and Kairi is Amy Pond.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I still think it is a Time Lord. The Doctor's 12th form will be Sora. Riku is the Master reincarnated and Kairi is Amy Pond.

He has something to do with time travel.

Someone has pointed out the evidence for this:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Birthday Thunder

My guess, probably a time traveler. I mean, it's not completely absurd to say it is what with timeless river and all. Great music by the way. Cant wait to take him on myself.

Sempied

The music seems original. I can't find it being close to any of the character theme music to have a connection i'll reiterate my theory:

MF keyblade supports the time travel idea heavily. If MF is the antagonist of 3D he could very well
could bring the future antagonist into the KH1 world like the nobodies, Org., Dusks, and more against Sora, and Riku. The idea that if Sora, and Riku could defeat MF to get the No Name keyblade could relay to possibly being able to save TVA by the time travel....But KH1 Sora, and Riku don't know about the letter at the end of KH2/Reconnect.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
O my god guys, look what I foud! I was seeing if anyone beat the boss yet on youtube, and i found this which shows the cutscene before the battle and after and NO NAME!!!!!!

[video=youtube;U5EnhzGAdmA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5EnhzGAdmA[/video]

EDIT: Just checked the video discription, he also has picters of void gear and no name too.

Last edited:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Fak u gaiz. My theory on this thing being Soras mom is the best theory on this site currently. *looks at grass*

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
[video=youtube;fkHefpAki60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkHefpAki60&feature=sub[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back