• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Alright, last theory, I promise XD

Okay, since we all know that to weild a keyblade, you need to 1) have a strong heart, and 2) Be recognized by a keyblade master (sora's the exception)
But who was the first keyblade master? Who was the first to weild and pass down the keyblade? I propose it's the Mysterious Figure. From some kind of time travel ability, he has come to the future to do something (we don't know what). Maybe he came to test TVA as keyblade bearers, and that's why at the end of your battle with him, he nods, possibly a sign of approval?
This would also explain is insane strength, since he was the first he knows all the tricks and what-not.

Please, give me your input, what you think is right/wrong, etc.

AxelRikuRoxas

tbh i mainly as a writer or a fan maybe thinks it is sora... kh3 is yet to come out and mysterious are upon us again. sora may be on a quest to save tva and may be somewhere back in time. could be a new plot... hard to say but it is possible. i think sora would be the perfect boss for this... and when it comes to show nomura could say that sora wanted to test the strength of his predecessors so he decided to test them ;P that is if this is part of the story. but because of the weapon im going with xehanort the nobody... this could be sometime before sora destroys him and the blue may signify terra as he was part of his mind. i can rumble about each different scenario but atm im going to have to go with xehanort the nobody from kh2. mainly because of the weapon. either way nomura leaves a hell of a story he can use... id bet he stalks our forums and builds his games off our ideas haha

edit: the keyblade at the end could be mx keyblade combined with terras???

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
First you said it had to be sora, gave a few reasons (though they aren't fully supported, neither are mine) why and then say its xemnas?
You've confuzzled me

AxelRikuRoxas

First you said it had to be sora, gave a few reasons (though they aren't fully supported, neither are mine) why and then say its xemnas?
You've confuzzled me

i confuzzled you because i wanted to:p that post was something id like to call a bunch of ideas smeared at a website forum

edit: nothing is really supported when theorizing about this MF.. likely has to do with a whole new story that we haven't heard of yet. KH3 will be epicccc

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Those ideas... they are confuzzling

Seriously though, they don't make sense, especially the keyblade part

TerravsVentus

There's a theory saying that the Mysterious figure is a nobody with the power over time. He or she is from the future.

(Yes, I know this theory is found in the spoilers thread)

RonXsilva

Alright, last theory, I promise XD

Okay, since we all know that to weild a keyblade, you need to 1) have a strong heart, and 2) Be recognized by a keyblade master (sora's the exception)
But who was the first keyblade master? Who was the first to weild and pass down the keyblade? I propose it's the Mysterious Figure. From some kind of time travel ability, he has come to the future to do something (we don't know what). Maybe he came to test TVA as keyblade bearers, and that's why at the end of your battle with him, he nods, possibly a sign of approval?
This would also explain is insane strength, since he was the first he knows all the tricks and what-not.

Please, give me your input, what you think is right/wrong, etc.

HA i use the word Confuzzled too but as for your theory sounds like the makings of another prequel and tbh I dont like the idea of going more back and to me at least that just seem kind of random way for the story to go unless its the story that takes place after MX... and its seems more likely its somthing coming from the future than the past...but thats only my 2 cent on the matter

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I doubt it's a nobody, if those swords are keyblades (which I'm assuming they are) he shouldn't be able to weild one. Also, just because it has the orgy coat means nothing

HA i use the word Confuzzled too but as for your theory sounds like the makings of another prequel and tbh I dont like the idea of going more back and to me at least that just seem kind of random way for the story to go unless its the story that takes place after MX... and its seems more likely its somthing coming from the future than the past...but thats only my 2 cent on the matter

It could just be a really lengthy cutscene, we don't need another prequel

Wahm-bulence

Randomness that I don't think has been pointed out yet...
MF wears the same boots that MX and Ansem SoD wear. (Black with white lining at the top)
And not everyone with the organization cloak wears them... Maybe another clue?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Eh, I think it's too minor to relate the two

Z

Zulkir

Well..."every" variation of Xehanort has wore those boots except terranort.

ASoD

MX

Xemnas

Apprentice Xehanort

Even Young MX.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Whatever man, I need a bowl of fruity pebbles to mull this over

washi95

I really don't think it's Sora, I can't picture him traveling back in time and having the ability to manipulate time to a certain extent. Then again, I suppose anything's possible in Kingdom Hearts.

Key to Truth

Awards
I'm pretty sure this guy just isn't here because he time traveled. I'm sure Nomura brought it to BBS so we could fight him, but he doesn't belong to this age. Also, I'm pretty sure it's resurrected Xehanort, the one that will be reborn after KH2.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I'm pretty sure this guy just isn't here because he time traveled. I'm sure Nomura brought it to BBS so we could fight him, but he doesn't belong to this age. Also, I'm pretty sure it's resurrected Xehanort, the one that will be reborn after KH2.

One problem with the whole "He's Xehanort" theory; body doesn't fit for Xehanort. MF is about as tall as Aqua, and he's not as bulky as any of the Xehanort's from before. =/ He's more like Vanitas, in bulk. xD I'm more doubtful that it's Sora now, but I really don't think this guy is a form of Xehanort. He doesn't come across as a villain. And also, some of his attacks are time-based, as are his weapons designed after clock hands (not to mention the No Name keyblade you earn is clock-design based too) He's a time traveler, almost definitely.

Key to Truth

Awards
One problem with the whole "He's Xehanort" theory; body doesn't fit for Xehanort. MF is about as tall as Aqua, and he's not as bulky as any of the Xehanort's from before. =/ He's more like Vanitas, in bulk. xD I'm more doubtful that it's Sora now, but I really don't think this guy is a form of Xehanort. He doesn't come across as a villain. And also, some of his attacks are time-based, as are his weapons designed after clock hands (not to mention the No Name keyblade you earn is clock-design based too) He's a time traveler, almost definitely.

Let me deny that. You don't know how tall Apprentice Xehanort was, so you can't say he's not Xehanort. Also, he being Xehanort would explain the use of light sabers along with other attacks Terranort uses.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Let me deny that. You don't know how tall Apprentice Xehanort was, so you can't say he's not Xehanort. Also, he being Xehanort would explain the use of light sabers along with other attacks Terranort uses.

Actually, I DO know how tall he was; he's in the BBS Secret Ending, as well as being in KH2. =/ And his body doesn't fit with the MF. And the attacks MF use are more like a combination of everyone's techniques. His battle posture is similar to Sora's Valor Form too.

A

Artorius Rex

I personally see him as an entity of Eraqus do the very similar attacks he's used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back