• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHHacker6595

So far in Kh3ds we know that you play as both sora and riku and that you switch between them throughout worlds. I personally believe this character is both Sora and Riku. He is some form of both of them, and thats why he knows many characters moves. Either that or he is some new character that Is learning the abilities of every strong fighter in time. he is basically going to different points in times and testing the people and learning their abilities. I think if he isint some form of Riku and Sora, then he is a new character based off height differences with every other character.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Uh, not it's not. If he really is that short, we can instantly rule out quite a few people.

Not really. Look at it this way:
"He's shorter than Terra."
"Okay, so he isn't Terra."
"Well, the angle messes up the shot."
"So he could really be the same height as Terra."
"Probably."

And when it isn't the images that you gave, then it doesn't tell us who he is, because he could still be a new character. Then the fact that it might not make any sense for the shorter characters to be able to time travel...

Like Ven.

Wahm-bulence

So far in Kh3ds we know that you play as both sora and riku and that you switch between them throughout worlds. I personally believe this character is both Sora and Riku. He is some form of both of them, and thats why he knows many characters moves. Either that or he is some new character that Is learning the abilities of every strong fighter in time. he is basically going to different points in times and testing the people and learning their abilities. I think if he isint some form of Riku and Sora, then he is a new character based off height differences with every other character.

Interesting theory, maybe like a combination of there memories? They just need a motive as to why they are attacking TAV

Epif

The Delicious
Website
... actually... if he really is Ven from ten or so years in the future... I mean, right now, it doesn't make any sense for Ven to be time traveling... but still... it'd connect him to VAT~ xD But all of this is pretty pointless in my opinion...

Awards
Not really. Look at it this way:
"He's shorter than Terra."
"Okay, so he isn't Terra."
"Well, the angle messes up the shot."
"So he could really be the same height as Terra."
"Probably."

And when it isn't the images that you gave, then it doesn't tell us who he is, because he could still be a new character. Then the fact that it might not make any sense for the shorter characters to be able to time travel...

Like Ven.

I don't think you understand what I'm asking for.
I'm not just trying to look at random pictures from within the game and see if I can compare heights.

Back when KH2FM came out, we had a few people who ripped character models. From there, we could compare the heights of each character. It's not something that can be left to opinion. When you put one official character model right next to another, the height difference is a fact.

For instance:
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l273/Sorade/sora.jpg

That is officially the height difference between KH1 and KH2 Sora. Someone extracted both models from KH2 (the KH1 model Sora having made appearances in flash back sequences).

Now, as I said, if someone were to extract the MF model and put it next to TAV's models (and others), then we could get a definitive answer as to what his height is. And it should, one way or another, limit who he could possibly be.

Personally, I don't think he's that short. As TheLight pointed out, I think it has to do with the angle of the camera. But I just want to verify his height before I say any further.

On that note, an idea popped into my head. Couldn't someone extract Young MX's model and effectively reveal what he looks like from the front? Why do I get the feeling that if that happened, he would have a blank face. Still, I'd really like to see that.

Last edited:

AxelRikuRoxas

I'm not just trying to look at random pictures from within the game and see if I can compare heights.

Back when KH2FM, we had a few people who ripped character models. From there, we could compare the heights of each character. It's not something that can be left to opinion. When you put one official character model right next to another, the height difference is a fact.

For instance:
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l273/Sorade/sora.jpg

That is officially the height difference between KH1 and KH2 Sora. Someone extracted both models from KH2 (the KH1 model Sora having made appearances in flash back sequences).

Now, as I said, if someone were to extract the MF model and put it next to TAV's models (and others), then we could get a definitive answer as to what his height is. And it should, one way or another, limit who he could possibly be.

Personally, I don't think he's that short. As TheLight pointed out, I think it has to do with the angle of the camera. But I just want to verify his height before I say any further.

On that note, an idea popped into my head. Couldn't someone extract Young MX's model and effectively reveal what he looks like from the front? Why do I get the feeling that if that happened, he would have a blank face. Still, I'd really like to see that.
I think this is the best idea... you gonna do it?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I wish I knew someone to ask. The only person I know with any kind of experience in messing around with game files is Dchiuch but idk if he knows how to do character models...

Epif

The Delicious
Website

No, I guess I didn't. Thank you for being so stern. Of course, if people used the same phrases, maybe I wouldn't have gotten the wrong question from the context.

But really, thank you for being so stern and such. I mean, I've never even heard of people doing that until now, so thank you. Really. Thank you.

CaptainLatte

It is very plausible that the Mysterious Figure is indeed a time traveler. His fighting style is primarily based on time, and the No Name Keyblade you receive has a stopwatch/timer at the head of it. I'm just saying I wouldn't rule it out.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No, I guess I didn't. Thank you for being so stern. Of course, if people used the same phrases, maybe I wouldn't have gotten the wrong question from the context.

But really, thank you for being so stern and such. I mean, I've never even heard of people doing that until now, so thank you. Really. Thank you.

Then you've obviously never talked to Grass before.

It is very plausible that the Mysterious Figure is indeed a time traveler. His fighting style is primarily based on time, and the No Name Keyblade you receive has a stopwatch/timer at the head of it. I'm just saying I wouldn't rule it out.

We figured that like 60 pages ago.

Awards
I think this is the best idea... you gonna do it?

I would if I had any idea how to.

I wish I knew someone to ask. The only person I know with any kind of experience in messing around with game files is Dchiuch but idk if he knows how to do character models...

Yeah, unfortunately the person who did all of that KH2FM ripping has been long gone for some time now.

Hey, man, it's what I'm here for.

CrimsonSquall

Has anyone faced him with Terra yet?
Actually yes I am, lvl 73 I'm like this close 2 beating him. Will post a video if I can... hey how do people have direct feeds from their psp? Is there a way u can play the game on your laptop with psp as the controller, and than somehow record it? If someone answers me, I'll have video by tomorrow thanx

Allister Rose

French Lover
ew.....anyways...i'm thinking MF is a new character.....kind of like lingering sentiment/spirit......hopefully he is...probably the new antagonist for the new saga?

do the theme songs sort of sound similar to their other theme song once they are revealed? if so, maybe we can see which of his themes sound someone we already know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back