• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonSquall

Wow... amazing. I wonder if Nomura will change the face of Young MX in any game that they show him still though

Z

Zulkir

Why would they render the front of his face if they don't want to show it.

Does it allow you to see him in the journal as you could see models of CoM org members in there?

(also he looks a little different...do not know if that is real, looks real enough)

Well one thing we know now is that he was still wearing MX's white shirt at the time.

One thing I'd ask of some of you if you can grab these pics.

1) Xemnas's stance when he was the "enigmatic man" in KHFM1 ready for battle

2) the MF's "official render" next to each other.

I want to see if they have the same idle stance.

Here's MF

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/_...s/images/thumb/5/56/Cloak.jpg/200px-Cloak.jpg

Here's Xemnas as the engimatic man.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100402024727/kingdomhearts/images/5/56/Cloak.jpg

I don't know whether that has credibility, that may be just the generic "hooded man" model used for journals. It was also taken off the wiki, so that puts it into question as well.

Key to Truth

Awards
I have extracted MF's model and stuff but there is no viewer and the pmo to obj converter doesn't work properly for me.

Absolute

On that note, an idea popped into my head. Couldn't someone extract Young MX's model and effectively reveal what he looks like from the front? Why do I get the feeling that if that happened, he would have a blank face. Still, I'd really like to see that.

I was wondering: why hide his face? It should look like Xehanort's heartless's face. And they say that its young MX, so what is the point in hiding it?

Z

Zulkir

Huuuuuuh something makes me not trust this. Maybe the memory of that weird naked Ven hoax thing that was going around...

I do find it a little odd how they would render the front of his face and not show it. Also his face looks...strange.

Meh we were fooled by that fairuzons "soraoxas" "thing" with one yellow eye and one blue eye.

Not saying if it's fake or real, but it's definitely fakeable, easily fakeable.

KorutoKumori

Ok, square has to be VERY careful with this possible whole time travel thing. I know someone has posted something like this before, but I just thought a reminder would be nice: let's some random bad guy goes back in time and succeeds in killing off a main hero. Well now time is altered so that "hero" never existed and "bad guy" has no reason to go back in time and do anything, so he doesn't. Well now since he didn't go back in time "hero" is born and "bad guy" goes back and the cycle starts over. Messing with time travel can be difficult, story wise, if you are trying to avoid plot holes, but is not impossible to pull off really well! Just look at Doctor Who. Now if anyone can make time travel work it's Nomura and everyone else who works on the KH story lines, but as I said they need to be VERY careful.

DrTempo

Well, from what I can tell, the MF boss theme sounds like Terra's theme in places..Maybe this is some form of Terra?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I do find it a little odd how they would render the front of his face and not show it. Also his face looks...strange.

Meh we were fooled by that fairuzons "soraoxas" "thing" with one yellow eye and one blue eye.

Not saying if it's fake or real, but it's definitely fakeable, easily fakeable.

Lol, I was wary of that thing too. But I can't go around being wary of everything... and yeah, it looks weird. The reasons I think it is fake is because a) the face looks weird and b) in all the model pictures I have seen, the characters are usually in a pose with their arms out or something: Pictures by Sorade - Photobucket

Not just standing in the exact pose they were seen in the game, but mirrored. And c) his coat looks weird and pixelly around the edges.

All this might be explained by the fact that you're not meant to see in in-game so they didn't finish it nicely....

But I wanna see someone else do it! lol just to be sure...

I have a theory about this guy now. Where did MX get his Org coat from? I don't think it was explained in the reports was it....? Perhaps those coats come from an older order/organisation or something. Perhaps the Keyblade Masters and their tradition wasn't the only society of powerful people around at that time.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Ok, square has to be VERY careful with this possible whole time travel thing. I know someone has posted something like this before, but I just thought a reminder would be nice: let's some random bad guy goes back in time and succeeds in killing off a main hero. Well now time is altered so that "hero" never existed and "bad guy" has no reason to go back in time and do anything, so he doesn't. Well now since he didn't go back in time "hero" is born and "bad guy" goes back and the cycle starts over. Messing with time travel can be difficult, story wise, if you are trying to avoid plot holes, but is not impossible to pull off really well! Just look at Doctor Who. Now if anyone can make time travel work it's Nomura and everyone else who works on the KH story lines, but as I said they need to be VERY careful.

I know I was mentioning a time travel, but I don't know if you were talking about mine obviously. Anyways, I was thinking that the time travel was more for Terranort (if that is MF) regaining his memories.

Z

Zulkir

I have a theory about this guy now. Where did MX get his Org coat from? I don't think it was explained in the reports was it....? Perhaps those coats come from an older order/organisation or something. Perhaps the Keyblade Masters and their tradition wasn't the only society of powerful people around at that time.

Well he is the oldest person known to wear it, he could have been the one who made those coats.

He said in the reports that only two types could traverse the worlds, keybearers and those who gave into darkness. Perhaps if we were to get a Xehanort game(we won't unless Square goes on a fanservice drive) we'd be fighting hooded folk since there would not even be unversed.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well he is the oldest person known to wear it, he could have been the one who made those coats.

He said in the reports that only two types could traverse the worlds, keybearers and those who gave into darkness. Perhaps if we were to get a Xehanort game(we won't unless Square goes on a fanservice drive) we'd be fighting hooded folk since there would not even be unversed.

Yeah! Maybe there is like an order of people who have become one with the darkness, and travel around the words doing shit. Idk what they do. Maybe they are good guys. Maybe they use darkness to protect the balance, just as the Masters use light to protect the balance. Maybe they appear to test the Keyblade bearers...?

Maybe when Mickey was in the RoD he found them, and maybe if we get the 'Mickey absence' game it could be about that. 8D *baseless speculation*

But I thought one of the reports in KH2 said that ATW made the coats.

I am very sure he didn't.

The first English subbed version of the BBS secret ending on youtube was mistranslated (by me lol) to say that he made the coats, but we fixed it. WILL THE SHAME EVER FADE

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
╬ProperArtist╬;5273413 said:
MF's pretty easily beaten.
The only character I haven't beaten him with is Terra and that's because I don't have Ultima Canon yet (it seems necessary since he can't really evade well at all).

Ventus lvl 43
Aqua lvl 50

I am only Level 35 xDD I wanted to face him. I am getting a whole bunch of Fire Surges. I want to know how to meld Thunder Surges. If anyone can help. xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back