• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Playing as Terra just shows how ridiculously cheap MF is. I mean, not only is it impossible to dodge the lasers, you're also pretty much screwed as soon as he turns invisible, since sliding doesn't provide much invincibility and you have no idea when he's going to attack you. And when he does that dark-dash attack thing it's almost imossible to dodge sliding, since sliding is so slow.

But beating him with Terra is like, the most satisfying thing in BBS imo.

Veggga

Awards
Website
l33tsketches.tumblr.com
Congrats :D

Gotta say though, just wait until you face him with Terra. With Ven and Aqua, dodge roll and cartwheel make the battle against MF easy as pie. With Terra, you can barely dodge anything with Slide so it's like 2000x harder.

I've beaten MF with every character, and Terra was by far the hardest. Aqua was the easiest and Ven was somewhere in the middle (alot closer to Aqua, though.) mostly Ven was harder than aqua because I was a bit under-leveled, but whatever.

Thanks. ^^
Well, from what I remember from watching MF Videos, someone played as Terra and used a a whole bunch of Fire Surge. That's what I used with my Ven. O:
&Aqua's the easiest, how?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Well actually he said

Which makes me think that this character isn't one we are farmiliar with, and one that hasn't been 'formally introduced' yet. I doubt it's someone we already know, and I'm pretty sure it has to do with time travel

The opening scene before the fight just screams time travel.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Thanks. ^^
Well, from what I remember from watching MF Videos, someone played as Terra and used a a whole bunch of Fire Surge. That's what I used with my Ven. O:
&Aqua's the easiest, how?
I found aqua to be easier because

A: I was a higher level than I was with Ven
B: I already knew what I was doing and knew how to dodge everything.

It only took me 4 tries with Aqua :3

codemaster

Awards
Quick theory that I am dropping here.

MF could be related to Luxord somehow. Sure no cards, but they are both related to Time. Also, time travel shows that you are gambling with faith, and Luxord is a gambler as well.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Wow! How do you recorded that video? I would like to record my fight with him too ^^
I recorded it at my stream, it automatically recorded it. but not on stream, I used my Dazzle, AV Composite cables, and WMM to do it.0

I beat him last night with Ven! YES. I'm so happy. ; v ;
After 19821621862 times..!!!

I shall join with you in your happiness. :D
cause I beat him too last night with Ventus :D

Z

Zulkir

Finally beat him with Ven at lvl 49, cheapest boss ever, the difficulty is equivalent to how long you can mash square before your thumb falls off.

Either way the No Name Keyblade is nice to have.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Finally took him down with Terra! The Surges certainly work. The end of my battle was when MF was invisible. After he tried his Doom Lazer on me, I knew which direction he was, so I Thunder Surged over to him, which dealt some damage, and before he could do something else, I Surged him again. Bada bing, bada boom, I saw the epic slo-mo sequence that meant I had won. And now I have the No Name. As another user has stated on here, it's like a badge of honor, so I'll be using it from now on. Now I've just gotta snag what else need to be snagged for Terra (Which means Ice Cream Hell is in my future...), and I'll be done with him. Then it's onto Ventus full time.

Rexy

Bronze Member
i defeated him with Ventus and Terra, Aqua is the only one i can't beat him with :S i kills me always with the attack after he pulls me to the air. He sometimes pull me up into the air and knock me down into the ground and theproblem is the atack he does after that, it always kills me :s

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
i defeated him with Ventus and Terra, Aqua is the only one i can't beat him with :S i kills me always with the attack after he pulls me to the air. He sometimes pull me up into the air and knock me down into the ground and theproblem is the atack he does after that, it always kills me :s
Yeah, it's impossible to survive that. You just have to dodge the attack so that it doesn't happen in the first place.

Really, it should be pretty much the same exact thing as Ven's battle against him. Just make sure you're using a normal level 4 cartwheel (not fire wheel or anything) and you should have no problem dodging everything.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, it's impossible to survive that. You just have to dodge the attack so that it doesn't happen in the first place.

Really, it should be pretty much the same exact thing as Ven's battle against him. Just make sure you're using a normal level 4 cartwheel (not fire wheel or anything) and you should have no problem dodging everything.

I survive that attack plenty of times, when he does the X moves after he gets me in the air, and knocks me down I land I dodge it, So there been times where I took that attack and still lived. xD. But most of the times, he did beat me with it.

Rexy

Bronze Member

i try to dodge the attack but my psp sucks. when i put the analog stick down, the character starts walking instead of running. in the other day i pushed it up and the character start walking to the left. stupid fat psp analog stick problem :S, in other words, i want Aqua to do Cartwheel and instead she uses her Barrier.

can someone help me with this stupid f***ing problem?

Last edited:

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I survive that attack plenty of times, when he does the X moves after he gets me in the air, and knocks me down I land I dodge it, So there been times where I took that attack and still lived. xD. But most of the times, he did beat me with it.
Well yes, but I was referring to any situation in which he doesn't do the fire x (like when he uses a normal combo on you directly afterwards, there's no way to survive)

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well yes, but I was referring to any situation in which he doesn't do the fire x (like when he uses a normal combo on you directly afterwards, there's no way to survive)

Or when he does the command tornado scatter one, he beats me on that one cause he does it too fast, and he is super close to me D:. But I knew what you meant just pointing it out that if he does the X, its evadable.

KeybladeCounsel

Quick theory that I am dropping here.

MF could be related to Luxord somehow. Sure no cards, but they are both related to Time. Also, time travel shows that you are gambling with faith, and Luxord is a gambler as well.

Then every keyblade wielder out there is related cuz they all wield keyblades and use magic...

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I honestly am inclined to believe MF is young MX Ive been reading about such things and thats the only conclusion I can draw.....

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I honestly am inclined to believe MF is young MX Ive been reading about such things and thats the only conclusion I can draw.....
If he's young MX, then where are his cool powers when we're facing him as a grown up MX? And where did his energy swords go?

Really, It's to early to assume he's someone when we have no evidence.

Unknownkidz

While I was getting my butt kicked by him, I noticed those fancy symbols on his weapons and/or attacks... 8D

Maybe it's Erauqs & Xehanorts Master! -shot-

I'm still losing against him, even though I sometimes am able to block his attacks and do damage with Surges... but I seem to do them at the wrong time xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back