• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
he is ff8's ultimeca's brother. why because he is all about time. his attacks, the way he moves, even the way he holds his blades are about time.
I agree XD
It must be Terranort [from the first scene], you know; when he says "This world is just to small". To me, I think he studied time travel during his studies with Ansem the Wise, after he betrayed him and studied hearts. Or, maybe he was there before Sora n' Pals returned after defeating Xemnas in KH2. So, concluding that he grabbed a black cloak, and managed to go back 10 [or more] years back, and ended up in LoD first, trying to maintain his physical structure because he went too far back and only a percentage of him managed appear in front of TVA by accident, challenging them to a battle, curious about they're purpose there like he was. After he's been defeated, he nods at TVA and disappears, prolly representing that they strong enough for what's to come, or realized they were curious of what remained of LoD.
I guess, we'll have to wait for the Final Mix's teaser movie to breakdown MF more. O:
err, the character from the cutscene you're referring to is young MX, not Terranort. If he's young MX, then where are his powers when he's older? When we're facing him as MX, that is, where are his energy swords and other moves?

Terranort/Apprentice Xehanort isn't such a bad theory, but (and somebody correct me if I'm wrong) I do believe in an interview nomura stated that this character was one who's identity isn't fully understood. IMO, we know pretty much everything about AX and what he did, so I don't believe this is AX. Still, it's very possible.

whodeany

I do believe in an interview nomura stated that this character was one who's identity isn't fully understood.

Well, considering this series seems to add to each characters motives each game, and there is a lot of ambiguousness in the way some parts of the stories are told, who DO we fully understand??

As a side note: I'm hoping it is someone new. Or, that there is a DAMN good and simple reason why it is someone we already know. I'm just waiting for "When Ansem the Wise was sent to the realm of darkness at the end of KH2, all the memories that were stripped from him were sent backwards in time for some reason and attacked Terra/Aqua/Ven because they had been eating sea salt ice cream." XD

Shadow Key

"When Ansem the Wise was sent to the realm of darkness at the end of KH2, all the memories that were stripped from him were sent backwards in time for some reason and attacked Terra/Aqua/Ven because they had been eating sea salt ice cream." XD

Oh for the love of God yes. I would nerdgasm if that was the storyline. If Billy Mays was in it, don't get me started...

Wait, no! That's it! Billy Mays died so nobody would know that he was actually the MF! It's all coming together now...

Jakek9

Your MF stats?

So I just beat MF....>FINALLY! With Aqua of course.

Here's what I was below

Character: Aqua
Level: 44
Keyblade: Void Gear

Abilities:
HP Boost*3
Thunder Boosr*2
Magic Haste*1
Second Chance
Once More
Leaf Bracer
Scan

Deck:

Thunder Surge
Thunder Surge
Thunder Surge
Thunder Surge
Thunder Surge
Thunder Surge
Curaga
Curaga

Action Commands:

High Jump
Cartwheel
DoubleFlight
Air Slide
Barrier

Shotlock: Prism Rain

Basically, I just wanna compare what I used with others.

So what did you guys use on MF? Your stats, which character, ect?

Edit: ALSO

I have this sorta unique strategy for Aqua. When your down to one HP and he multiplies his clones, run away and Double Jump and then cure in the air, and as your coming down use Thunder Surge. It works greatly for me, and it's only failed me twice outta the 50 times I've used it. lol .

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I used the same strategy each time for each character. Spam dodge roll/cartwheel until he uses the fire x thing (or he uses tornado) and while he's open hit him with fire/thunder surge. I did it a bit differently with Terra, I would also attack him with fre/thunder surge while he was in the middle of a combo (if you time it right you usually don't take damage) and he's also open for a second after he uses meteor. With Terra, you have to attack every chance you get, because if you let the battle go on for too long he'll use the lasers and you'll die.

stats would take up too much room. and I'm lazy, but I was level 62 when I beat him with Terra, level 54 when I beat him with Ven (I also beat him twice while I was level 67 as Ven) and level 55 as Aqua. Each time my deck was similar to

Thunder Surge, Thunder Surge, Thunder Surge, Thunder Surge, Thunder Surge, Curaga, Curaga, Curaga.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I beat him today for my 4th time as Ven, this time at level 71. But with a twist: I got bored of beating him with Void Gear so I decided to use Wayward Wind instead. Took me a couple tries, but I got it.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i finally beat the MF with all three last night :D feels like it took forever :/
escpecially with terra >.<

Gram

Banned
Awards
Who was easiest to beat MF as, in your opinion? ^_^
Aqua hands down her barrier (or renwel barrier is what i used) made the laser attack practically non-concernable.
also her cartwheel made dodging the doom spell easier.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Aqua hands down her barrier (or renwel barrier is what i used) made the laser attack practically non-concernable.
also her cartwheel made dodging the doom spell easier.

That's good to know; I seem to play best as Aqua personally. ^_^ Do you recommend the Fire/Thunder Surge-spamming approach?

Gram

Banned
Awards
That's good to know; I seem to play best as Aqua personally. ^_^ Do you recommend the Fire/Thunder Surge-spamming approach?

thats what i used.
with aqua and ven it was 5 thunder surges and one curgaga.
with terra it was three curagas and the rest thunder surges.

tho i saw another stratagy somewhere that doesnt use surges hold on i'll find it.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
i finally beat the MF with all three last night :D feels like it took forever :/
escpecially with terra >.<
Now you get to join the club :D

Now that I've beaten him with everybody, I'm working on beating him with everyone using the starting keyblades. I already beat him with Ven's Wayward Wind, and next I'll be using Terra's starting keyblade (whatever it's called)

Theart

Awards
thats what i used.
with aqua and ven it was 5 thunder surges and one curgaga.
with terra it was three curagas and the rest thunder surges.

tho i saw another stratagy somewhere that doesnt use surges hold on i'll find it.

I've seen that strategy (I think); the Sky Climber one, right? ^_^

I honestly don't think I'm going to beat MF with Terra, personally. xD

Gram

Banned
Awards
Now you get to join the club :D

Now that I've beaten him with everybody, I'm working on beating him with everyone using the starting keyblades. I already beat him with Ven's Wayward Wind, and next I'll be using Terra's starting keyblade (whatever it's called)
wohoo! clubs! :D
2z845c9.jpg
is there cookies?!

XD haha good luck with that ive had all i want of that hooded bastard (atleast with terra)
i think terras default is earth someting or other XD.

yeah thats it http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/155665-alternate-mf-strategy-no-surges.html i thought that guy did pretty good.

XD i didnt either, with terra i just kept onslaughting him XD he got me down to 1hp at the end tho and i though he was botu to use that attack where he pulls you in the air but he didnt and i spammed a thunder surge on him. so i got lucky at the last moment XD

also i was able to stop his invisible mode when i hit before he uses it.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

I hated the sky *COUGH*mountain*COUGH* climber method. I tried it once with Ven then quit using it. I was able to take down like one and a half or two HP bars before he broke out of it and I was left wide open, still being in sky climber mode (since it takes away your dodge roll) Surge method ftw

Theart

Awards
I might not even TRY with Terra, to be honest. xD The No Name keyblade, while being absolutely fantastic for Ven and Aqua, really doesn't seem to fit the needs of Terra IMO. :( I'll probably fight Vanitas' Sentiment and get Void Gear and stop playing as Terra from there on out. xD

Gram

Banned
Awards
I might not even TRY with Terra, to be honest. xD The No Name keyblade, while being absolutely fantastic for Ven and Aqua, really doesn't seem to fit the needs of Terra IMO. :( I'll probably fight Vanitas' Sentiment and get Void Gear and stop playing as Terra from there on out. xD

true but the no name does give terra great boost in magic which is useful for spamming mega flare in the arena XD
you ahvent beat VR yet? did you try the "cheap way"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back