• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
The Mysterious Fugure is connected to the oragnization (subtly that is) and came from the future. Read what I found out about the keyblade he gives you: No Name

The Keyblade is predominantly colored in different shades of blue and is decorated with elaborate, spiky shapes. The tip of No Name appears to be a stopwatch, while the teeth are diamond shape spikes that are connected by a black web structure similar to the design on the base of the top spire of Memory's Skyscraper. The Keychain shares the time theme represented in the blade, as the charm on the Keychain appears to be an hourglass. The shaft of No Name resembles the weapons used by the Unknown, and the blade features an ever-present glow.
The combination of light and dark colours seem to bear a resemblance to certain designs of Organization XIII. This makes sense as "Unknown" has some similarities to the members. Another hint to the connection of Organization XIII is that the sum of both the magic and strength boost equal 13 (6+7).

Now for the numbers in the last sentence, check it:

Organization members that use mostly Element Magic to attack.
Axel-fire
Larxene-lightning
Vexen-ice
Xaldin-wind
Lexaeus-earth
Demyx-water

Organization members that used mostly their weapons to attack:
Xemnas-ethereal blades
Xigbar-arrowguns
Zexion-lexicon
Siax-claymore
Luxord-playing cards
Marluxia-scythe
Roxas-keyblades

7 weapon users=7 attack points. 6 magic users=6 magic points. Very clever >=3

im not sure if SE or nomura is that clever but good connection you;ve found non the less :D

tri-blade

Obviously, he is Ansem the Wise.

No I'm not, but nice try. X3
I'm just good at puting things together in this game. I got Terra and Ventus endings right before spoiling myself (As in Terra =new Xehanort and Ven being in the Room of Reprise) Thought I had Aqua right though (thought her heart was extracted somehow and put into the armor like Al Elric from Full Metal Alchemist, which would have explained Xemnas speaking to the armor and it replying back when Xigbar was spying in KH2FM)

I found the Keyblade part on Wikipedia under the No Name Keyblade. The Organization attack and magic part I realized. I'm a deep thinker

It actually has 6 attack and 7 magic. But honestly, I'd say Zexion attacks more with Illusion than he does with his lexicon. So if you counted Zexion as a magic user, THEN you have 6 attack and 7 magic.

quite an awesome connection you found there

I was referring to Element magic (like what all keyblade wielders basically wield) So it still is 7 attack and 6 magic

Last edited:
I

ImmortalSuicide

IMO, I think it's got to be either A. Xemnas, B. Ansem the Wise, C. Reborn Master Xehanort, or D. Someone new. I kinda hope it's someone knew, because Square makes beastly original characters and I'd like to see more of them.

Sango la dango

My sister thinks it's Dolly.... but then again she thinks Minnie is the bad guy...
we even photoshopped a picture of it
Spoiler Spoiler Show

mookystank

If this is a repeat idea, go on and flame away, I'm too lazy to read through 81 pages of a thread.

I think that MF is the Nobody of MX or ME. Here's why:
First, watch this (even though you've all seen it): Sora Unlocks His Heart: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts- Sora Unlocks his Heart
Notice that at 1:04-1:07, Sora's body shatters into light. We now know, after playing the other games, that his body takes the form of Roxas, and his heart became a Shadow Heartless, which Kairi turned back into its true form, thus creating a special Heartless the likes of ASoD.

Now, watch these:
Master Eraqus falls: YouTube - The End Of Master Eraqus HQ
Master Eraqus' body also shatters into light. We know his heart went into Terra's.
Master Xehanort possesses Terra: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep JPN - End Of Master Xehanort Battle and Plot Twist
At 2:23-2:28, Master Xehanort's body shatters into light after he puts his heart into Terra's.

So where did their bodies go?

I don't know, but MF obviously has connection to Org. XIII, who are all nobodies, and it seems plausible to me for ME/MX to have created a Nobody.

Edit: Also, Land of Departure is Castle Oblivion, which is a valid world for a Nobody to be born into, as it is an In-Between world.

Last edited:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I don't know, but MF obviously has connection to Org. XIII, who are all nobodies, and it seems plausible to me for ME/MX to have created a Nobody.
Neither of them could've created a Nobody since they didn't create any Heartless. Sora did, which is why Roxas and Namine exist.

mookystank

Neither of them could've created a Nobody since they didn't create any Heartless. Sora did, which is why Roxas and Namine exist.

I don't think that the creation of a Heartless is necessary. I can't find anywhere that's it's been clearly, explicitly stated by Nomura that the creation of a Heartless is necessary. (I've looked, and if anyone can find a quote for me please do let me know.) I think it's simply the removal of the heart from the body, which, under most circumstances we've seen previously, would involve the creation of a Heartless - the only exceptions being the PoH's and Ven, who had hearts of pure light. The only difference between the normal process of Heartless/Nobody birth here is that ME's and MX's hearts simply weren't consumed by darkness, and thus didn't take the form of Heartless, they were locked away into Terra's body instead.
In this video: YouTube - KH - Final Mix: Traverse Town: First Visit
from 1:45 - 1:53 you see the birth of a Heartless from a complete being whose body did NOT create a Nobody, and thus simply withered away into the darkness. Notice the stark difference in the animation of the disappearance of his body (1:49-1:51) and that of Sora's, ME's, and MX's in the previous videos I posted, and remember that the animation for Sora's was in this very same game. Why use a different animation for the same occurrence in the same game without some significance?
Moreover, if ME's and MX's hearts did NOT enter Terra's body, they arguably WOULD have become Heartless, and thus their bodies would have been reborn as Nobodies in an in-between world. Why would their bodies and souls have different conditions simply because their hearts, which at that point would no longer be connected to the rest of their former selves, are inside Terra?

khobssed

Website
www.google.com
My sister thinks it's Dolly.... but then again she thinks Minnie is the bad guy...
we even photoshopped a picture of it
Spoiler Spoiler Show

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol THAT IS EPIC

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

mookystank

Interestingly, I found a quote myself from the BBS Ultimania Interview:

-- In "KHI" when Sora stabs the "Keyblade of people's hearts" into himself to release his heart and Kairi's, Sora's Heartless and Nobody were born. When Master Xehanort and Terra:Xehanort stab themselves with the Keyblade, were his and Terra's Nobodies not created?

Nomura: That is not yet clear. However I will say that the fixed sentiment that remained just after Master Xehanort stabbed himself with the Keyblade was not a Heartless.

Sempied

I have to ask; Is their anything that says that MF is canon? I keep hearing that a past aspect/Nomura quote of the LS fight related to MF fight being "canon" despite this being impossible.

Spikeyroxas

Omg i just finally beat him! My thumb is like dead but wow!
(if anyone was wandering)
I was Level 52 Aqua on Proud Mode
I had the void gear keyblade
And my deck was:
THUNDER SURGE
THUNDER SURGE
FISSION FIRAGA
MEGA FLARE (i only just made this, its very useless in this fight)
CURAGA
CURAGA
CURAGA

CARTWHEEL NOT FIREWHEEL
RENEWAL BLOCK

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I don't think that the creation of a Heartless is necessary. I can't find anywhere that's it's been clearly, explicitly stated by Nomura that the creation of a Heartless is necessary. (I've looked, and if anyone can find a quote for me please do let me know.) I think it's simply the removal of the heart from the body, which, under most circumstances we've seen previously, would involve the creation of a Heartless - the only exceptions being the PoH's and Ven, who had hearts of pure light.
I can't find a quote either, but it's just a matter of putting the pieces together. Why didn't Kairi create a nobody when her heart left her body? Because her heart wasn't consumed by darkness. In some way it was when Sora became a heartless, otherwise Namine wouldn't have been created. Or, at the very least, it was associated with a heart being consumed by darkness. POHs can't naturally create nobodies because there is no darkness to reject the body. Also, just because any non-POH heart leaves a body doesn't mean a sentiment of sorts is born. For instance, Riku's heart leaving his body. Sure, it was being occupied by XH, but Namine was still created while Roxas was created from Sora's body.

In this video: YouTube - KH - Final Mix: Traverse Town: First Visit
from 1:45 - 1:53 you see the birth of a Heartless from a complete being whose body did NOT create a Nobody, and thus simply withered away into the darkness. Notice the stark difference in the animation of the disappearance of his body (1:49-1:51) and that of Sora's, ME's, and MX's in the previous videos I posted, and remember that the animation for Sora's was in this very same game. Why use a different animation for the same occurrence in the same game without some significance?
Considering how undeveloped the ultimate plot of the series must have been at that time and the true point of that scene (the traverse town one), I wouldn't put too much thought into it. That, and I'm not sure if the concept of Nobodies was even created at this time.
Moreover, if ME's and MX's hearts did NOT enter Terra's body, they arguably WOULD have become Heartless, and thus their bodies would have been reborn as Nobodies in an in-between world.
What could've happened is very different from what did happen.

Last edited:

Spikeyroxas

Only a strong heart makes nobodies, that guy in traverse town didnt look like he has a strong heart...

SoraKing3

Banned
Here is a theory I heard from a friend that is quite good..

What if MF was the physical form of the data ATW placed in Sora? It would make sense, since MF has a lot of Org. Member moves, as well as some keyblade wielder moves. ATW studied the Org in secret.

NeoShock

Mysterious figure IS Xemnas.

He has strikingly similar light-swords in KHDays.

Also, remember that
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Gram

Banned
Awards
did you even play the game? aqua changed LoD to CO b4 xemnas was "born"
and also if you notice he has moves of sevral others, not only xemnas's blades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back