• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absent axel

Dude you guys, I just beat MF as Terra,

Level 60, Standard mode, Thunder surges and curagas only and a handicapped drifting controller.

Let me tell you this was the most fun I ever had, just seeing MF on his last bar got me excited so I thunder surged him and he got pwned, luckily he didn't use renewal block because i did it at the right time :D:D:D:D

Terraearthman15

Re: Your Reaction when you defeat Mysterious Figure?

My reaction to the scene that follows was as such:
91flvl.gif

what an anti-climatic, unrevealing end.
I know this is off subject but I loved Mean Girls(the Movie the picture is from)!

Also MF is harder then heck, I barely survived Vanitas' sentiment :(.

Absent axel

Yeah that was a pretty good movie :D

Vanitas sentiment was easy when you discovered where the strike raid rock spam was.

Also MF isnt hard if you keep pressing triangle for Curaga when he combos you and have once more and second chance. And thunder surging when he does the command blow attack. Its pretty fun. :D

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Nah, it's definitely
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Given their prior record

Bahahaha. To anyone who has beaten him, would you say he is harder as Aqua or Ven? I've beaten him on proud as Terra and Ven at level 54 and 55, and I'm going to try soon with my under-leveled (40) Aqua. Seriously if you want to lose your mind try beating him as Terra, the amount of times the rape rope got me because it lasts for longer than you can dodge was insane and drove me to complete madness. In the end I ended up smamming thundersurges without worrying about my health, when he went invisible i would turn the camera until I saw him then surge towards it, dash away then repeat. Eventually we were kind of trapped in the corner of the map near the exit, and one last thundersurge put me into the finisher for thunderbolt. I wasn't sure how much health he had, but I didn't have time to heal as he could've roped me at any second and i could see his silouhette next to me so i used thunderbolt. After a few hits he fell. The madness had ended.

Most frustrating failed attempt: He has one health left. Literally a minute fraction of his last bar. I think that it's finally over, have one hp left and start moving towards him to launch a thundersurge. We're pretty far away at this point. I use thundersurge, it runs out of range just in front of him. As I'm still going through the motions of the attack he jumps and rape ropes me. FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Absent axel

It would of been funny if he just stopped just outside the thunder surge then bitchslapped you causing a KO. :p

Anyway I tried with Ventus who was level 57, funny enough it was actually harder even though Ven had invincibility roll. I just leveled to 61 and I am gonna pwn MF now.

Edit: Won against MF with both aqua and ven now :D

I feel pretty proud surviving against that cheapass whip throwing bastard

Last edited:

Another Key

Ah, MYSTERIOUS FIGURE IS SO MUCH FUNNNN! Literally, when I first heard about him I thought it would be aggrevating, but some how, its extremely fun doing this fight. It isnt easy, but its DEFINETLY possible. I got him down to one bar of health and then died because my hand slipped and I couldnt get to curaga in time......oh well, Ill probably beat him soon.

cloudflash99

I think its Terranort, all the org.13 had weapons similar to their somebodies. So maybe when Terranort banished Ansem the Wise and gave into the darkness, he gained the Etheral Blades. When u fight the MF he uses a move similar to Terra's Meteor command, also other simple attacks that Terra used..like Sonic Blade and Collision Magnet. I dunno how he got the time powers but i believe its Terranort.

cloudflash99

^ When the apprentices started conducting experiments on the hearts, they gave into the darkness, his apprentice Xehanort(i call him Terranort) and the others banished him into the RoD

Anti_Terra122

MF attacks

what attacks do you hate most from the MF?

i always die at the dam obs and sometimes at the tornado where knocks off your commands!!

P.S. and i seem to do better when the MF theme song is playing.

Crystal

Silver Member
Re: MF attacks

i always die at the dam obs and sometimes at the tornado where knocks off your commands!!

Me too dislike the orb laser attack, as it was hard to avoid this attack when beating him with Terra >.>

Stars

リク
Re: MF attacks

The attack that using laser to pull you up and slam you on floor. Yes, I hate that attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back