• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh, sorry for not reading. Perhaps he's a friend of Yen Sid's and he's just helping prepare Riku and Sora?

Edit: Or maybe a recollection of all of the past enemies created by Yen Sid to pit the two against one enemy that would force them to use all of their abilities and put them to an ultimate test? ._.

i dont expect you or anyone to really read through all of this but most of these ideas were already covered. and many details have been given to prove most theories wrong. There are many new concepts we're going to be introduced to and MF may be a special clause, leaving us to speculate even heavier.

Absolute said:
So, its Dark impulse then, which is the same name as Terra's command style.

MF is hard to pin down as similar to one person as he seems to take something from everyone in the game.

he seems to have many traits of everyone from BbS.

The heaviest possibilities are:

1) a form of xehanort created by a means we havent been exposed to yet
2) a nobody of someone we know (eraqus, etc.) but created by a special clause (like namine and xion)
3) someone entirely new

anything is possible because it is heavily speculated, due to all the evidence, that he could have powers of timetravel.

Some extra evidence i posted earlier so you dont have to go back:
http://loveseasalticecream.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=131452114

http://loveseasalticecream.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=132584244

Slenix

Who else hopes the MF isn't anther Xehanort though? lol

Probly will be tho...with our luck.

I just thought of something. I think MF is Master Xehanort's Nobody. hahaha. See, in Birth By Sleep, Master Xehanort used his Keyblade to release his heart and take over Terra. That's why a heartless wasn't created. But his empty body created MF.
Xehanort was then running around using Terra's body. From all the info from the series, we know that Xehanort lost himself to darkness while studying the Heartless under the name of Ansem. Therefore he lost his body again, and this time his heart. So then the empty shell of what was once Terra's body was turned into Xemnas and Xehanort's heart became Ansem's Heartless.

So Xehanort ultimately ended up creating two nobodies, and one heartless. If Xehanort's heart became Ansem's Heartless, what happened to Terra's heart? hmmm.... Theoretically, shouldnt Terra's heart have turned into a heartless? Because Ansem's Heartless was created using Xehanort's heart. Not Terra's. Terra's heart was kicked out when Master Xehanort took over. Or was it...? hmmmm...

billyzanesucks

I just thought of something. I think MF is Master Xehanort's Nobody. hahaha. See, in Birth By Sleep, Master Xehanort used his Keyblade to release his heart and take over Terra. That's why a heartless wasn't created. But his empty body created MF.
Xehanort was then running around using Terra's body. From all the info from the series, we know that Xehanort lost himself to darkness while studying the Heartless under the name of Ansem. Therefore he lost his body again, and this time his heart. So then the empty shell of what was once Terra's body was turned into Xemnas and Xehanort's heart became Ansem's Heartless.

So Xehanort ultimately ended up creating two nobodies, and one heartless. If Xehanort's heart became Ansem's Heartless, what happened to Terra's heart? hmmm.... Theoretically, shouldnt Terra's heart have turned into a heartless? Because Ansem's Heartless was created using Xehanort's heart. Not Terra's. Terra's heart was kicked out when Master Xehanort took over. Or was it...? hmmmm...
Terra's heart wasn't kicked out. He tried, but he just ended up locking them together. So Terra's heart is also part of Ansem.

riku911

I'm going to go on an amputated leg and say it's a Dream Eater. MF looked like an illusion, like how he appeared in KH Final Mix. Right? Shitttt man, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if it was a RoD copy of Xehanort.

ablackmore726

I'm not sure, I've had a few ideas about it, and the whole it's ansem the wise theory, I never really bought. It's just weird what we have to go off from, like "No Name" sounds a whole lot like "No Heart", so it could be someone's name just scrambled around and without an x, like Xehanort. That' would make it a new character though. But what if it was someone who lost the ability to call themselves from their own name? The only person that comes in mind is Ansem the Wise, who's name was stolen by Xehanort and later went by another name completely, DiZ (Darkness in Zero; maybe he's Org member number Zero?") As a character, we have a basic idea about him, but if you think about him, he's still pretty mysterious, and it seems that he had other intentions besides getting back at the organization. Like, besides the fact that he used to be a wise ruler in the radiant garden, got his ass handed to him and had to leave his world in hiding, and plotted revenge, what else do we really know about him? We don't even know if he can fight and I guess it is arguable that after Kingdom Hearts exploded in KH2, Ansem was granted all these powers and stuff, but it's still farfetched. Like why would he go back in time and attack Ven, Terra, and Aqua if that was him, and especially if he had met Aqua? I give him an edge, but I really wouldn't be surprised if it's someone else, like another xehanort to add to the collection of many other Xehanorts. xD

Forsaken Shadow

Like why would he go back in time and attack Ven, Terra, and Aqua if that was him, and especially if he had met Aqua?

Maybe to stop everything from happening? There's also the theory that the fight itself wasn't cannon. And if time is involved, and it most likely is, the Ansem-can't-fight argument is redundant. Anything could have happened in the Realm of Darkness. Mind you, I don't support the MF-is-Ansem thing myself - but it's definitely a possibility.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Maybe to stop everything from happening? There's also the theory that the fight itself wasn't cannon. And if time is involved, and it most likely is, the Ansem-can't-fight argument is redundant. Anything could have happened in the Realm of Darkness. Mind you, I don't support the MF-is-Ansem thing myself - but it's definitely a possibility.

the battle is canon
the MF's existence is canon

that leaves us with plot holes as to when it takes place and why TAV would re-visit their homeworld to have this battle.

The state of LoD in the battle seems to be after MX destroys it but before it is transformed, so it most likely takes place before the final battles

billyzanesucks

the battle is canon

that leaves us with plot holes as to when it takes place and why TAV would re-visit their homeworld to have this battle.

The state of LoD in the battle seems to be after MX destroys it but before it is transformed, so it most likely takes place before the final battles
This has also been discussed. It's no more confusing than the reason why Sora would go back to Hollow Bastion when he fought Xemnas.

Awards
It's possibly someone from the RoD that Aqua will meet in BBS Vol2
Possibly someone who influenced young Terra Xehanort
Maybe he is the one Xemnas talks to in the Chamber of Sleep.
Possibly an ally of the original Xehanort.

Will need to research more, have been away from KH for too long.

Would be cool if he was connected to Marluxia but Unlikely

Absolute

the battle is canon

Out of the three, it makes most sense for ven to return. terra saw the world destroyed, so there is little reason for him to return after that event. Aqua shows surprise when she sees the world destroyed in Final Episode (showing that this was maybe the first time she saw it) and then transforms it into CO. So odds are she didn't return to LoD before that.

Then there's Ven. He was teleported out of LoD by Terra before its destruction. So, even though Vanitas told him to go to the Keyblade Graveyard, he could still wonder what happened with Terra and Eraqus and return to LoD to see. Then he finds MF and fights, sees nothing else left and leaves to go to KG. While he doesn't talk about this encounter to Terra and Aqua in KG (since he may or may not canon-wise faced MF), he also doesn't talk about Eraqus or what happened with terra.

So, if that fight is really canon with the characters and happens at that place and time, I see it most likely happening with Ven.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
the battle is canon

Assuming MF is indeed related to DDD, it's possible that the fight did happen, but not physically at the LoD. Rather, it could be that MF is fighting TAV in their dreams, and that the clock motive could be because dreams have a weird sense of time. The power MF exibits couild also be the result of fighting TAV in their dreams. That way, MF could be a time-traveler without physically altering the events of BBS. Plus, it would save TAV an actual trip when they have more important stuff to worry about.

Last edited:

blueheart

Bronze Member
Am I the only one that thinks MF is not related to anyone in this sega, but is going to be the next new main or side villain in the next sega?

bigbadcloud

ok lets all back track for a bit lets not focuse on who MF is but his weapons the blue etheal blades is there any indacation on what they are or how to obtain them along with what is that makes you wiled them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back